Anyone have an animated gif of Max

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
one featuring him doing his menacing pose? He'll pick his nose, do arm farts, and one pose has him menacing. He'll menace nacho stands, fire hydrants, candy machines, but I'll be danged if he'll menace in the direction of the camera so I can Fraps that blasted bunny!

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Post in this thread again on Monday to remind me to get you a menacing Max.
  • edited January 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Post in this thread again on Monday to remind me to get you a menacing Max.

Still interested in that menacing Max.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    bigmenacingmax2.gif

Don't abuse him, as he's 600k.
  • MelMel
    edited February 2007
    Even though he's menacing, I still want to hug him...
  • edited February 2007
    That's one really nice menacing Max you got there, Jake.
  • edited February 2007
    "but I'll be danged if he'll menace in the direction of the camera so I can Fraps that blasted bunny!"

Sam: What are you doing?

Max: I'm menacing the camera!

Sam: I told you not to menace that! I'm going to have to FRAPS you, l'il buddy!

Max: Does it hurt?

Sam: Yes.

Max: Oh boy!

:D
  • edited February 2007
    These aren't what you asked for, but they're the first thing I thought of when I saw the topic title, and I must share.

Maxdipshisfingerinbloodtransparent.gif

maxblood.gif
  • edited February 2007
    Ooooh, can I play?

max-lint.gif
  • edited February 2007
    Jake is awesome.

It's a beautiful 60 frames. And even resized to 90x90, he's still nearly 200k.

medmaxpn9.gif

The beautiful 50x50 icon, also courtesy of Jake, is a whopping 80k, and maintains the full 60 frames.
  • edited February 2007
    That GIF is very nice! Love it :)
  • edited February 2007
    thats awesome
  • edited February 2007
    More gif animated with Max! MORE! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEE! I NEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIT....

Oops, Sorry, did I shout?
  • edited February 2007
    lerenwe wrote: »
    More gif animated with Max! MORE! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEE! I NEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIT....

Oops, Sorry, did I shout?

No. You just wrote it with big letters, atleast I think so... Couse I might heard someone scream in pain a few moments ago... Maybe that was you? :confused:

But anyway...
    animate1gy9.gif
  • edited February 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Don't abuse him, as he's 600k.

Jake, did you do this with the Telltale tool? If it was that easy to make, Telltale should release a bunch of animated GIFs... you know those crazy kids and how they love to put that stuff all over message boards.
  • edited February 2007
    Maxdipshisfingerinbloodtransparent.gif
    THAT'S the animation I was looking for in the game! I was hoping Max would do that with some of the paint stains in Episode 2 before the Embarassing Idol set was made up, but I guess that's asking too much.
  • edited February 2007
    fajerkaos wrote: »
    No. You just wrote it with big letters, atleast I think so... Couse I might heard someone scream in pain a few moments ago... Maybe that was you? :confused:

But anyway...
    animate1gy9.gif

Owwww, I love this one! ^^ Thank you!

(Searching for a secret message into a cat, ahhh memories!)

Oh, and sp0tted is right, if you can do this with the TTtool, so I think you should do a bunch of animated gif and avatars! We love 'em!
  • edited February 2007
    I agree with Zeek. Max should poke at things. Area-specific animations are always a nice touch.
  • edited February 2007
    He does walk up and menace things, you know.
  • edited February 2007
    We've got something way better than Max poking things now. Max being flung into the air whenever he's in Sam's way. I just love that every single time.
  • edited March 2007
    Replaying Episode 4, and I've noticed that there's this awesome random animation of Max coughing up a fit, and then apparently swallowing his phlegm.
  • edited March 2007
    I like the big puppy-dog face he gives. Cute AND disturbing all at the same time!
  • edited March 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    I like the big puppy-dog face he gives. Cute AND disturbing all at the same time!

That was a new one. It freaked me out.
  • edited March 2007
    I made a smaller one that can be used with aim, gaim, trillian or whatever floats your boat. Obviously I had to take out a lot of the animations and lower the quality considerably. Hope you guys like it.

sam3ud2.gif
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2007
    That is neat!
  • edited May 2007
    Coooooool! :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.