Comments

• edited July 2010
    "Please stop making a gossipy southern butt talk to me." Extremely weird, but glad to see the Chaps haven't stopped making toons.
  • edited July 2010
    Where did you find this?
  • edited July 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Where did you find this?

Apparently, it's on the Homestar Runner Wiki(hrwiki.org).
  • edited July 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Where did you find this?

It's dot com showed it to me
  • edited July 2010
    It's dot com showed it to me

For those who don't visit the HRWIKI Forums, It's dot com is one of the admins there. The admins have apparently been in contact with the Chaps for some time.
  • edited July 2010
    Yes! Maybe the patches sale and the DVD sale were a sign for something better :D
  • edited July 2010
    Apparently, it's on the Homestar Runner Wiki(hrwiki.org).

i love that site i can acess it any time
  • edited July 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    i love that site i can acess it any time

Everybody can access that site at any time, Seibert.
  • edited July 2010
    one thing troubles me... the file says the words "sorry" and "thanks", and it might mean;
    Sorry, we're finished with Homestar, thanks for 14 amazing years!
  • edited July 2010
    Yes they're still alive~! Praise the lord and les freres chaps!!
  • edited July 2010
    I'm not trying to kill any spirits here, but the Bros. Chaps have created plenty of short sound files that have had nothing to do with a toon. I personally don't think it's proof of anything, but feel free to dream as I wouldn't be opposed to some new content. This got me thinking though, I'm certain that there's audio of them using the Strong Bad voice to prank call a friend and ask if all the roads have two lanes (they were attending a school or lived in a place called Two Lanes). Anyone know where I can find this?
  • edited August 2010
    well aslong as the new cartoon (if they make one) isn't:an answering machine,a teen girl squad thing or exeriously force then its fine with me :3
  • edited August 2010
    Well, at least it's something. It pains me that the site hasn't updated since April. :(
  • edited August 2010
    Indeed. Anyways it's cool.
  • edited August 2010
    I'm glad that there still making toons I can't wait to see it. I would've the next time they'd make something would be for halloween, I guess not
  • edited September 2010
    Heey! It's back, baby!
  • edited September 2010
    one thing troubles me... the file says the words "sorry" and "thanks", and it might mean;

I saw it as Sorry for the wait, Thanks for sticking with us
Sign in to comment in this discussion.