The NON-SPOILER waiting thread

13»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Bah. Currently sitting in a courthouse serving as a you-know-what for the next six to seven hours. Ah, how swiftly a day's plans can be upended (not even enough time to set up a new avatar, dangit) ...

don'tletmebecalledonacasedon'tletmebecalledonacaseplease

Ah well. Checkin' outta here until further notice to shield my virgin eyes from spoilers. :p See y'all later!

Court you say huh? Well if you do get sentenced to the chair you can at least take comfort in the fact that you'll have a few more years to enjoy Sam and Max's antics.
  • edited July 2010
    Yes! It is downloading, but I am going out now. Curses!
  • edited July 2010
    Guessing PS3 version won't be today then.... Sigh...
  • edited July 2010
    Dear lord, It's still downloading! I'm dying in waiting for the coolest Episode ever and the download is still at an hour!!!
  • edited July 2010
    It's out on Steam!
  • edited July 2010
    Neelo wrote: »
    It's out on Steam!

It's true! I really thought you were trolling there, since I just restarted Steam to see if it would finally show up, and there it was! Four minute download here I come!
  • edited July 2010
    is everyone else waiting for psn too?
  • edited July 2010
    ElWaster wrote: »
    Guessing PS3 version won't be today then.... Sigh...

PSN always updates late in the evenings, and has even when it was on Thursday, give it a couple more hours.
  • edited July 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    Dear lord, It's still downloading! I'm dying in waiting for the coolest Episode ever and the download is still at an hour!!!

Really? Are you using a dial-up modem or something? My download took 2 minutes.
  • edited July 2010
    is everyone else waiting for psn too?

I do ..

I tired of waiting ! when it's release on the goddammit store ?! :mad::mad:
  • edited July 2010
    Dead Man wrote: »
    I do ..

I tired of waiting ! when it's release on the goddammit store ?! :mad::mad:

I feel your pain. It's killing me too :)
  • edited July 2010
    I'm just gonna sit here and hope that the season gets a disc release on Wii like the first two. This PC's not equipped to play any Telltale games.
  • Well.
    I've got it downloading at home, with my spare computer. And now I'm gonna be showing a friend why come Sam and Max is awesome. :p
  • edited July 2010
    Damn, Australian Government won't introduce high speed broadband before BtAotD is released, its to bad it's the election and nothing will be done until one party wins.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.