Holy Crap, some people will be playing Ep 3 in just 18 days time!

edited January 2007 in Sam & Max
I'm just on my comedown from finishing Situation Comedy, and I realise that Gametappers will be playing Ep 3 from Thursday, January 25, 2007, just over 2 weeks from now.

Neat!

And that means the Ep3 media, tidbits, screenshots, audio tracks, trailers etc will be starting to hit the internet very, very soon. Now that's what I call episodic.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Episodic, indeed. :D

Ep3 info will probably start trickling out this week...
  • edited January 2007
    hey dont remind me im trying to get adjusted to the worldwide release dates.. 1month to go for episode 3 :p
  • edited January 2007
    Thats all very well but my episode 2 still crashes every few minutes :( i dont wanna be tempted by episode 3 untill i can complete this first
  • edited January 2007
    Have you tried dropping resolution to minimum (800x600?). That solved a lot of issues with episode 1.

I experienced no crashes on Ep 2 at all - unless you count the no-exit endgame spash screen (which was also a 'feature' of episode 1).
  • edited January 2007
    Dont worry i've asked about in the support page and im sure they will come up with a solution soon :) ep. 1 worked fine, and i've tried lots of thingsbut it seems a few people are having the same problem.

Anyways back on topic, im actually looking forward to seeing a clip of episode 3. Although as much as i love what i've played so far i hope the remaining episodes arent all 'solve the 3 main puzzles then confront the boss'
  • edited January 2007
    I'm still recovering from the episode 2 countdown, now your gonna spring media from episode 3 on me??? :P I wouldn't want it any other way :D
  • edited January 2007
    God damn, I hate waiting!! I can't imagine what I'm gonna do for the months of waiting between Season 1 and Season 2 of Sam & Max, perhaps I'm gonna freeze myself like Eric Cartman did in South Park waiting for Wii.
  • edited January 2007
    Well, there will hopefully be some more Bone games, and maybe something as yet unannounced...
  • edited January 2007
    Man I need to catch up. Still haven't played Episode 2 on GameTap.
  • edited January 2007
    Then its now you say thanks god for proxy servers :D so us outside us and canada still can use gametap :D so nice. Plus there is a toon of other cool games and cartoon on there =)
  • edited January 2007
    Ayee! Oh right. I can hardly wait. :)

On the other hand, all I can do is to wait since I haven't got my whole season license yet. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Maybe my bank screwed up.

Better not to think about it.
  • edited January 2007
    I'm loving the episodic format - it suits my lifestyle. Compares very favourably with Final Fantasy XI which took plenty of my money over a couple of years and which I ended up giving up because I just didn't get around to playing it for month so much cos it demanded so much time and it became apparent that most of the content couldn't really be accessed by anyone who had a life. Maybe I enjoyed Sam & Max Hit The Road more but once it's over it's over, I love that there's more to come. I also love the new characters like Bosco and the Soda Poppers. when I started episode 2 my first thought was to check out what Sybil was doing this month and what useful but expensive gizmo Bosco had on sale, the plot came second. I got stuck a couple of times and looked for hints on the forum but it was so early that those problems hadn't been asked yet so I ended up solving them myself :D Keep up the good work!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.