Sale price is not registering in cart.

edited July 2010 in Site Support
I was planning to buy the strong bad season since it was on sale for 5 dollars due to the comic con thing, but when I click on the product all I see was the 30 dollar buy option and it had the same price in the cart. Is this a error on the website or the offer expire already?:(

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Happens to me, too.
  • edited July 2010
    Not registering for me either. I was hoping to buy S&M season 2.
  • edited July 2010
    Word of warning: Discount apparently does not apply to the versions with the DVD! It seems that the price for both the download-only and download+DVD options are discounted on the store page but NOT in the system.
  • edited July 2010
    Hi guys,

The issue with the discount not applying to the versions of the game with the DVD should be fixed now. Sorry about the confusion on this - updating sales at 1 AM is never a good idea!
  • edited July 2010
    Just tried it...still not working for me. Weird. :(
  • edited July 2010
    Rich C wrote: »
    Hi guys,

The issue with the discount not applying to the versions of the game with the DVD should be fixed now. Sorry about the confusion on this - updating sales at 1 AM is never a good idea!

You can get me to do it. My sleep schedule got so messed up after I got laid off that I'm going to bed after the sun starts to come up in the morning.
  • edited July 2010
    Rich C wrote: »
    Hi guys,

And congrats on your first post, Rich C! Hope you enjoy working at Telltale and helping to calm us down when we rant at you!
This discussion has been closed.