Seperate episodes vs. seasons

edited July 2010 in Site Support
I have bought many telltale full seasons:

Sam and Max: Season 1
Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse
Tales of Monkey Island
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

The only problem is that I'm well on my way to having the complete Sam and Max season 2 as seperate episodes. Does this still mean I am entitled to the DVD? If so it would really be great. Otherwise, a feature where you could put in the order codes for all the episodes and claim the season would be good.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    If you buy all the episodes, yes, you'd be entitled to the DVD (Moreso than everyone else who paid less!). If the store doesn't register that you own all the episodes in order to offer you the DVD for free, just shoot TTG Support an email and they'll help you out.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    If you buy all the episodes, yes, you'd be entitled to the DVD (Moreso than everyone else who paid less!). If the store doesn't register that you own all the episodes in order to offer you the DVD for free, just shoot TTG Support an email and they'll help you out.

You make our job so easy!

(Yeah, what he said.)
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks for the quick reply. It's good to hear that the fact that I own the episodes seperately won't be a problem!
  • edited July 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    You make our job so easy!

After spending a full year directly supporting and running tickets for Virginia state employees while their individual agency computer networks were assimilated into the singular state network, I developed a nasty habit of spreading useful info to those in need. I also somehow pulled off not getting fired for wearing a Scooby Doo pullover 70% of the time.
This discussion has been closed.