Registering games bought from site onto Steam

Is there any way to now add this game set to Steam if you were to of purchased the whole set earlier on, let's say back in January, from this site? I've tried entering both the serial code AND the order code, but they it's invalid. Not a major deal, but figured I'd ask anyhow. Thanks ^w^V

Comments

• edited July 2010
    i think you can add games to steam even if they aren't bought on steam, if that's how you like to sort your games. like, steam will activate them.
  • edited July 2010
    i think you can add games to steam even if they aren't bought on steam, if that's how you like to sort your games. like, steam will activate them.

Well that they do, but I'm curious as to if I can have it added to my steam account, that way it's in there if I ever choose to uninstall and then reinstall on a different computer. I know that TellTale lets you do that anyhow from its own site, but curious none the less.
  • edited July 2010
    Dred Lily wrote: »
    Well that they do, but I'm curious as to if I can have it added to my steam account, that way it's in there if I ever choose to uninstall and then reinstall on a different computer. I know that TellTale lets you do that anyhow from its own site, but curious none the less.

oh. i think that was only possible for devil's playhouse pre orderers.
  • edited July 2010
    Dred Lily wrote: »

Yeah im wondering this too. I actually bought the game the other wway around..bought from steam, but wondering if i could still somehow link it to my account in telltale so i have a choice of downloading it other than steam..or if i buy my games from telltale, then download from steam
  • edited July 2010
    adrive wrote: »
    Yeah im wondering this too. I actually bought the game the other wway around..bought from steam, but wondering if i could still somehow link it to my account in telltale so i have a choice of downloading it other than steam..or if i buy my games from telltale, then download from steam

well that im sure is impossible because i have heard people be upset that they got the steam version and want the dvd which they cant do. Sorry.
  • edited July 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    well that im sure is impossible because i have heard people be upset that they got the steam version and want the dvd which they cant do. Sorry.

I guess, i actually emailed telltale about it..still no reply though.

Well that's the problem with digital distributions..nobody wants to shake hands and become friends..which is actually good for us. I don't really care about the DVD though..i just wanted things t be flexible so that i can put all digital games under steam in the future
  • edited July 2010
    adrive wrote: »
    I guess, i actually emailed telltale about it..still no reply though.

Well that's the problem with digital distributions..nobody wants to shake hands and become friends..which is actually good for us. I don't really care about the DVD though..i just wanted things t be flexible so that i can put all digital games under steam in the future

Yeah telltale has stated before that they cannot do anything to transfer steam to telltale website. Same goes with wiiware psn and xbla.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.