Sam and Max surfin the highway

edited July 2011 in Sam & Max Comics
Is this still for sale from this site or what? cant find it anywhere in the UK and amazon.com says they are waiting for more stock wanted to buy from here but no contact email address to findout whether it is in stock at all before I go to buy it? Anyone have any idea?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    wrong place to post
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah. You visited the store, right? It's pretty prominently displayed there...
  • edited July 2010
    yep do know that but NO contact email anywhere on this site.... it is there but with everywhere else in the world ive rung up saying it's out of print i wanted to check before i brought it as i know how hard it is to get ash back from someone on the other side of the world!
  • edited July 2010
    so there is no moderator on this forum that is affiliated with the telltalegames.com store? if not does anyone know where i can get in ontact with the store??
  • edited July 2010
    That's because it's a re-print by TTG.
    The "originals" are indeed out of print, forever. As is the hardcover version of said re-print.
  • edited July 2010
    goatboy_uk wrote: »
    yep do know that but NO contact email anywhere on this site.... it is there but with everywhere else in the world ive rung up saying it's out of print i wanted to check before i brought it as i know how hard it is to get ash back from someone on the other side of the world!

If you have a Forbidden Planet nearby check it out, I picked one up for £15 off the shelf last August. I know, last August is a while ago, but it's worth checking.

I suspect Telltale would be great with refunds if you were to order it from them and they couldn't supply it.
  • edited July 2010
    tried them.. have had one on order for 4 months with nothing comming through and even though their website shows they have some in was told today they have no more in stock...
  • edited July 2010
    That's because it's a re-print by TTG.
    The "originals" are indeed out of print, forever. As is the hardcover version of said re-print.

not quite sure how this post is supposed to help me it just reiterates what i already knew... as usual with most forums everyone wants to hip in their two cents but very few want to help
  • edited July 2010
    It means pretty much the only chance you have to get it is to order it here.
  • edited July 2010
    well ive ordered it then read through the forums and dreading what might happen in trying to get this posted to me as seems a lot of people have had tons of problems with it...
  • edited July 2010
    It goes just fine with even more people.
  • edited July 2010
    yea i am hoping that will be the case but the postage charge is so high for something that could take 6 weeks to get here.. i buy from the usa all the time and for $15 i usually get the item within a week
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    If you are looking for this:
    surfin-the-highway.jpg

It is indeed out of print, and has been for almost a decade.

If you are looking for the 20th anniversary reprint with all the same stuff plus extra content, AKA this:
    371-1.jpg

It exists in plentiful quantities, at online retailers and (at least American) comic book shops. You can buy it from the Telltale Store, and also from Amazon US.

whoops you already got it. oh well my answer will sit here for all time showing that i'm dumb and dont fully read threads.
  • edited July 2010
    amazon us dont have it in stock... or at least not friday just gone or I would have ordered it from them but i have ordered it from TTG :) cant wait to finally read it
  • edited August 2010
    Its really a promising store..I love it...
  • edited August 2010
    I remembrance when I bought Sam and Max hit the road. I didn't leave my room for a week.
  • edited July 2011
    Is "Surfin' the Highway: 20th anniversary edition" still for sale? Because I've put it in my cart today. And I mean the paperback edition.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.