Sam and Max Swag!

edited January 2007 in Sam & Max
I see that the Telltale Store are selling the Sam and Max T-shirts, and I wanted to make the suggestion that if you guys put out Sam and Max dolls/plushes/action figures, you guys would be richer than your wildest dreams (As long as your dreams are in the comfortable $10-20 + shipping range)!

If not, at least you'd be comforted by the fact that my desk will no longer be without a rabbity thing.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    I'd totally buy Sam and Max stuffed animals if they came out, and were less than $20 each.
  • edited January 2007
    I still want one :D
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Everyone wants one.

Speaking of, the sketchbook has a cool concept for a Sam & Max figurine which comes in a box vaguely themed like their office. Which would be awesome.
  • edited January 2007
    whens the sketchbook reprint gonna be ready?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Soon. It's finally off to the printer this week, so it should be appearing very shortly thereafter.

"Thereafter" is a word I don't get to use that often. I wonder if I used it correctly.
  • edited January 2007
    awesome.. :) I think we should abolish "thereafter" nobody knows how to use it :D
  • edited January 2007
    Jake knows how to use it.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Hero1 wrote: »
    whens the sketchbook reprint gonna be ready?

Februaryish.
  • edited January 2007
    I've considered making a Sam & Max figurine of the two doing the highway surfing thing on the DeSoto, but I'll settle for paying for one if you guys'll make it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.