Ipad bug

edited September 2010 in Wallace & Gromit
Hello, I play with gromit. I'm looking for evidence for Dibbins. I leave the house to retrieve a fashion magazine. But when I get home the application crashes when climbing stairs.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    You don't need to climb the stairs for this part, just give the magazine to Felicity. As for your problem I don't really know how to help you. I've heard restarting you Ipad after installing the game helps.
  • edited August 2010
    I met many crashes during the game also, even though I was rebooting the iPad before playing... Last "funny one" was on Chapter 4, after the 2 dogs have fallen into the hole, Wallace and Gromit are on the umbrella and Gromit is supposed to save them from falling also into the hole. Problem is, the umbrella is litteraly stuck in the air, and I couldn't do anything except hearing Wallace asking to save him... Couldn't click anywhere as well, so I had to quit the app...

20 minutes ago, app crashed twice. Telltale people, your games are awesome but you really need to improve technically because this is really frustrating !!
  • edited August 2010
    You don't need to climb the stairs for this part, just give the magazine to Felicity. As for your problem I don't really know how to help you. I've heard restarting you Ipad after installing the game helps.

Actually you do have to go up the stairs because she is in the living room. I am having the exact same problem. I ended up saving right before going up the stairs. Rebooting and starting from that point. Problem is that now the magazine is not in my inventory and the knitting magazine is back. If I then go back to get the fashion magazine it will not let me select it. The icon in the top right says select for a moment then disappears.

I would like to finish this game but I am very frustrated with this bug.
  • edited August 2010
    We recommend re-starting the iPad itself before playing the game. This frees up all memory use for Wallace and Gromit.
  • edited September 2010
    Of course I tried to restart the Ipad but it does not change anything.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.