New BTTF Story ??

edited August 2010 in Back to the Future
I have been a big bttf fan since the release of the original movie . i can answer almost any question reguarding the Movies , ride and products relating to BTTF but my questions are..
1, is this going to be a free roam , online game where you can go to any time , do anything ... or
2, will it be a set script that you follow ...
3, and if it is a set script will it be a copy of the original movie / movies

as a fan i would be happy with a new story setting off as Martys (2015 ) son . he knows about his dads adventures through time as marty told them to him as bed time stories but thought they were just stories untill . doc brown parked his car out side the house to get 1985 jennifer ( before old biff steals the delorean ) marty jr sees the car and instantly realises his dads stories were true .... using the car sets off (into the future )causing a few problems for himself so goes back to 2015 to find Doc to help him sort his problems out " but dont tell Dad " cries Marty Jr...
I am Glad to hear this Game is comming out ...any send me a beta for testing bugs ( i did some work for Take Two in Edinburgh with Alex wright )

Comments

• edited August 2010
    1. No
    2. Yes
    3. No

Wouldn't you rather play as Marty than Marty's son?
  • edited August 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    1. No
    2. Yes
    3. No

Wouldn't you rather play as Marty than Marty's son?

yes marty's better and 1985 is better to start!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Maybe it's actually time for a fan-FAQ... ;)
  • jmmjmm
    edited August 2010
    Or better yet: Some real officially sanctioned information (other than: "Yes, we are making a game")
Sign in to comment in this discussion.