Back to the Future getting cinematic rerelease.

edited November 2010 in Back to the Future
From October 1st. For a limited time. It seems to be in the UK only though.
http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/562015/back_to_the_future_rerelease_news_and_poster.html
http://mixnmojo.com/news/Back-To-Back-To-The-Future

Oh well! I'm from the UK!
I'm gonna party like it's 1985!
:cool:

Comments

• edited August 2010
    UK only? I was assuming it was US only! Yay ^_^

I'll have to convince some of my friends to come and see it.
  • edited August 2010
    October is going to be a BIG Month for Bttf!!! Hope the game is released in oct too :D
  • edited August 2010
    Where are people reading that it's UK only?
  • edited August 2010
    I hope it comes to Spain too!!
  • edited August 2010
    It isn't. It's actually playing here in or near Cleveland if I'm not mistaken.
  • edited August 2010
    You can go to bttf.net and it tells you all the info, where the movie will be re leased and all other bttf info you desire!!!
  • edited August 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    Where are people reading that it's UK only?

I just assumed that was the case from the OP.
  • edited November 2010
    Epic!!!!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2010
    I envy you guys - I never saw BTTF on the big screen (I was just too darn young at the time ;) ). And no re-release in Germany on the schedule (not really a problem, because the movie theatres in my town just_plain_suck). They could do it, though... I presume it could be a success.
  • edited November 2010
    Well its not coming in my country as far as i know. i checked pathe.nl but nothing :(
  • edited November 2010
    I just saw it on the big screen in the US... *whistles nonchallantly*
  • edited November 2010
    I would have to travel for a day to see it, but you know it's totally worth it. :p
  • edited November 2010
    timetrain wrote: »
    I would have to travel for a day to see it, but you know it's totally worth it. :p
    Heh, it would if Universal hadn't botched the restoration. As it is, you probably shouldn't fuss too much if you miss it. :)
  • edited November 2010
    It was also re-released on Mexico, i just got back from the movie theater... it was awesome
  • edited November 2010
    I saw it a couple weeks ago, the video quality was excellent. Was really happy to see it. I had seen parts 2 and 3 in 89/90, but I was too young when part 1 came out.
  • edited November 2010
    Mr.h wrote: »
    It was also re-released on Mexico, i just got back from the movie theater... it was awesome

WHAT

*checks online*

Wow, how did I miss it, I hope it's still there on friday. Oh hey Scott Pilgrim's supposedly out too...WTF?! Scott Pilgrim VS "Los Ex de la Chica de sus Sueños" (the exs of the girl of her dreams)? Are you ****ing kidding me -__-
Sign in to comment in this discussion.