Nickelodeon

If you haven't watched the trilogy yet, it will air in a 3-night Nick@Nite event starting 8/23 at 8PM EST. Keep in mind that this is only in the USA.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Sounds cool, I haven't seen the trilogy in a while, the commercials will be a little annoying though.
  • edited August 2010
    i hope i can see it
  • edited August 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    i hope i can see it

I'm sure you can, if it's Nick, I'll bet it's the censored TV version.
  • edited August 2010
    i meant because of the time of showing
    how long are the movie because i may miss the ending part
  • edited August 2010
    how long are the movie because i may miss the ending part

Each movie is about 2 hours, with ads it will probably be from 2 and a half hours to 3 hours long.
  • edited August 2010
    i have to sleep at 9:30
  • edited August 2010
    i have to sleep at 9:30

In that case, I would just get it from the library.
  • edited August 2010
    what about blockbuster
  • edited August 2010
    what about blockbuster

They might not have it, but you could check.
  • edited August 2010
    Well this is perfect. I have never seen back to the future at all and this will basically be the deciding point of whether i buy the series or not.
  • edited August 2010

Holy GEEZ!
  • edited August 2010
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    Holy GEEZ!

XD I know, it's hilarious.
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Well this is perfect. I have never seen back to the future at all and this will basically be the deciding point of whether i buy the series or not.

You won't be sorry, even if you don't get the game Back to the Future is one of my favorite trilogies of all time.
  • edited August 2010
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    Holy GEEZ!

I wasn't watching it, but when I was flipping through the channels I got the Nickelodeon and that's the EXACT part it was at. XD
  • edited August 2010
    Well the Nickelodeon broadcast pissed me off but at the same time I couldn't look away.

"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious STUFF."

They didn't even show Doc get shot. They showed Libyans shooting and next thing they showed was Docs feet behind the Delorian. WHAT? :confused:
  • edited August 2010

it was not censored
    In that case, I would just get it from the library.

i used my dvr to record it
  • edited August 2010
    it was not censored

Yes, it was.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2010
    They didn't even show Doc get shot. They showed Libyans shooting and next thing they showed was Docs feet behind the Delorian. WHAT? :confused:

Haha, I flipped it on at this point, too. I first saw this movie in the theater when I was seven, and seeing Doc get shot didn't scar me for life.

Still, seeing that little bit (even censored) put me in the mood. Maybe I'll watch the DVD this weekend.
  • edited August 2010
    it was not censored

i used my dvr to record it

Censored does not mean bleeps and giant objects being obscured, it means content cut to protect the minds of the audience. Which includes the word Bitch and Gunfire, apparently.
  • edited August 2010
    Censored does not mean bleeps and giant objects being obscured, it means content cut to protect the minds of the audience. Which includes the word Bitch and Gunfire, apparently.

The weirdest part was that they cut the shots from the Wild Gunman scene in Part II.
  • edited August 2010
    Don't forget they do also cut for time.
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah. Gotta make room for commercials!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.