the gumball machine

edited February 2007 in Sam & Max
I made a similar topic, but based on the colors of the intro screen. Now here's a topic about what is in the gumball machine.

Culture Shock - Boston Baked Beans
Situation Comedy - Fish Gravel?

Anyone know what's in the gumball machine in "The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball"? Also does anyone know what will the gumball machine be filled with in Episodes 5 and 6?

Comments

• MelMel
    edited January 2007
    You can change your user title to uber-observant. :) I didn't pay a lot of attention to the gumball machine but now I will.
  • edited January 2007
    Hehe. That gumball thingie is a nice jokey invention, I'd say. :)
    We can do nothing but wonder what will there be in the 3rd episode. :o
  • edited January 2007
    Actually one of the ep3 screenshots includes the gumball machine. So we know that the contents are green, albeit a much less sparkly green than in ep2. Maybe it's best not to ask... For the eagle-eyed observer: it's the screenshot where the mobster is reading the Alien Love Triangle Times :)
  • edited January 2007
    Harald B wrote: »
    Actually one of the ep3 screenshots includes the gumball machine. So we know that the contents are green, albeit a much less sparkly green than in ep2. Maybe it's best not to ask... For the eagle-eyed observer: it's the screenshot where the mobster is reading the Alien Love Triangle Times :)

Lima beans?
  • edited January 2007
    Seeing as how he's reading the Alien Love Triangle times... I'd say alien droppings...
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    pheeph wrote: »
    Anyone know what's in the gumball machine in "The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball"? Also does anyone know what will the gumball machine be filled with in Episodes 5 and 6?

Don't you care about episode 4? :p

Incidentally, I know what it's filled with in episode 3. But I'm not telling. :D
  • edited January 2007
    oops... forgot I skipped episode 4...
  • edited January 2007
    At least there WILL be an Episode 4 (in difference to Another almost forgotten Adventure a long time ago ;-) )
  • edited January 2007
    numble wrote: »
    Lima beans?

I'm putting my money on olives.
  • edited January 2007
    well, rats
    we were all off

http://news.softpedia.com/images/reviews/large/SAMEP3_008-large.jpg

**NOTE - the screenshot beyond this link contains an ep3 spoiler!!**
  • edited January 2007
    I have a suggestion for something to put into the gumball machine some time: Nuts! (The iron ones used in construction, of course) How about it, huh? ...Huh?

--Erwin
  • edited February 2007
    Awww,

That pic looks like a spoiler :(
    edited February 2007
    Mattb wrote: »
    That pic looks like a spoiler :(

I marked it as a spoiler.
  • edited February 2007
    After or before, I clicked on it? :'(
  • edited February 2007
    Do people think it would be fair to make it part of a puzzle in one episode?
  • edited February 2007
    numble wrote: »
    Do people think it would be fair to make it part of a puzzle in one episode?

Why not? We already had a puzzle involving
    the newspaper bins outside of Bosco's
  • edited February 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    Why not? We already had a puzzle involving
    the newspaper bins outside of Bosco's

You're right, there's also the
    ketchup
    ; was just thinking that sometimes people don't think to look at the gumball machine--somebody mentioned they didn't notice that the things inside change.
  • edited February 2007
    oops! sorry, it didn't occur to me that the pic might have been spoilery
    or that the antidepressants might be used in a puzzle.
    edited February 2007
    The "gumballs" are not used as a puzzle in ep3 (and no worries about the link, Octochan!) -- but definitely an interesting idea! Hey, I wonder if any of Telltale's designers read this forum... :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.