i dont wanna buy this game unless it has all of these featurs

edited September 2010 in Back to the Future
- you can travel in time to every single moment ever, right down to the second.

- free roaming, like gta, and you can steal cars and kill pedestrians

- customizable doc and marty. i wanna change their hair styles and stuff

- online multiplayer. it can be co-op and deathmatch

- justin bieber as marty mcfly hes perfect

- you can choose pasts between science and religion because i think dinosaurs are cool but my parents dont want me playing games that are blasfemus so i can switch it when they come into my room

what else??

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Also, instead of "Back to the Future", the time machine needs to be from "Fonz and the Happy Days Gang"!
  • edited September 2010
    I seriously hope this is a joke thread.
  • edited September 2010

its not whats' a joke thread???

Okay, yeah. It's a joke thread, in the veins of "Monkey Island 5 Sucks!", where you post all the ridiculous suggestions you'd hear from someone who doesn't understand Telltale Games.

oh also i want to use my guitar hero controller to play as marty when hes at that prom sceen
  • edited September 2010
    - I wanna have both versiones of marty, michael j fox and eric stolz

-I want the main character to be Clara, searching for his lost doc, the little kids are her company and they talk funny cientific things about different times and historic facts...
  • edited September 2010
    eric stolz

Poor guy.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm not playing this game unless they can get Mel Blanc to play a character voice.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm not playing this game unless they can get Mel Blanc to play a character voice.

Ooh, and Chuck Jones as a writer!
  • edited September 2010
    doggans wrote: »
    Ooh, and Chuck Jones as a writer!

idk i think he's pretty hard to get in touch with these days
  • edited September 2010
    And Mel Blanc isn't?
  • edited September 2010
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    And Mel Blanc isn't?

I know some people. People with . . . connections.
  • edited September 2010
    tredlow wrote: »

Not at that extreme but i prefer a platform game than a point-and-click for this one...
  • edited September 2010
    BTTF needs a nude mod for all the men. And dong physics. And the ability to take a dump in plain view, with reactable A.I.
  • edited September 2010
    I'd like it to be a Huey Lewis & the News rock band game.
  • edited September 2010
    And I want to progress chronologically through the time-line exploring every epoch; starting at 3000 BC and ending in the 28th century, only jumping forwards maximum 10 years at a time.
  • edited September 2010
    - you can travel in time to every single moment ever, right down to the second.

- customizable doc and marty. i wanna change their hair styles and stuff

- online multiplayer. it can be co-op and deathmatch

- justin bieber as marty mcfly hes perfect

- you can choose pasts between science and religion because i think dinosaurs are cool but my parents dont want me playing games that are blasfemus so i can switch it when they come into my room

what else??

Sorry but this is not gta, justin beiber is no good if you want to play like gta download the gta vc mod bttf
    bttfhillvalley.com
    current version is 0.2e
    next is 0.2f
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbsJ0FmaqcE
    Everything is cool, I agree with the time circuit thing,, but the second? not accurate to the movie!
  • edited September 2010
    lol.
  • edited September 2010
    sorry but this is not gta, justin beiber is no good if you want to play like gta download the gta vc mod bttf
    bttfhillvalley.com
    current version is 0.2e
    next is 0.2f
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsj0fmaqce
    everything is cool, i agree with the time circuit thing,, but the second? Not accurate to the movie!

joke thread.
  • edited September 2010
    Doc brown should be played by morgan freeman he's perfect
  • edited September 2010
    Soup wrote: »
    Doc brown should be played by morgan freeman he's perfect

Then he busts out with info and facts from his hit show "Through the wormhole - With Morgan Freeman"

I can feel it what about you?
  • edited September 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    I'd like it to be a Huey Lewis & the News rock band game.

Actually.... that'd be awesome
  • edited September 2010
    Confirmed: The game will be a $2,000 Heavy Rain mod that is all quicktime events and has no jokes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiF5lD2Bc8U
  • edited September 2010
    Did you say that Justin Bieber is perfect for Marty McFly?? , I seriously hope that you are joking man !
  • edited September 2010
    It's a joke thread. ;)
  • edited September 2010
    oh also i want to use my guitar hero controller to play as marty when hes at that prom sceen

Actually that part *would* be kinda awesome. I've been saying for years that they really need to add "Johnny B Goode" to a Rock Band/Guitar Hero game.
  • edited September 2010
    $2,000 what? I'm confused :confused:
    Confirmed: The game will be a $2,000 Heavy Rain mod that is all quicktime events and has no jokes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiF5lD2Bc8U
  • edited September 2010
    It's a joke thread. ;)
  • edited September 2010
    But what did they mean on the youtube video? The game can't be $2,000 dollars. Was the video a joke as well?
  • edited September 2010
    duelistjt wrote: »
    But what did they mean on the youtube video? The game can't be $2,000 dollars. Was the video a joke as well?

The video was also a joke. I'm not sure why, but neither Telltale nor the interviewer were taking things seriously. ;)

Man, I wish I had been there so I could get the PAX exclusive drainage sewer. :(
  • edited September 2010
    That one guy being interviewed was slow at answering the questions and looked like he was going to crack up at times. I didn't think this was legitimate. That would have sucked to have a $2,000 video game though. It would have had to been one hell of a game!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Okay, yeah. It's a joke thread,
    joke thread.
    It's a joke thread. ;)
    jp-30 wrote: »
    It's a joke thread.
    The video was also a joke.

This thread is seriously confusing me. :D
  • edited September 2010
    Add some Facebook syndication and I'm sold.

Billy Galant: Billy just played 2 seconds of BttF! Buy it now at one of these 50 links!
  • edited September 2010
    I will not buy this game unless Lee Remick is involved. She's integral to Back to the Future. >=|
  • edited September 2010
    Also, the sereis's trailer should be played to this tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ham6vFy8v2I
  • edited September 2010
    I won't buy this game unless it not only features the undersea school prom from the first film, but also includes the Family Guy version with the Rick Astley song in it.

I'd also like the following features:

* DeLorean driving sections with realistic poor handling and performance.
    * Voxels. Lots of voxels.
    * The ability to combine items into new items that the original developers never thought of.
    * Hundreds of enemies onscreen at once.
    * Real-time zombie decapitation.
    * Giant enemy crab!
    * A section where Marty does a little dance on a kitchen counter.

If this game has all of these features, I will definitely buy it once it's been out a few months and is on sale at a reduced price.
  • edited September 2010
    Alf Fly wrote: »
    I won't buy this game unless it not only features the undersea school prom from the first film, but also includes the Family Guy version with the Rick Astley song in it.

I'd also like the following features:

* DeLorean driving sections with realistic poor handling and performance.
    * Voxels. Lots of voxels.
    * The ability to combine items into new items that the original developers never thought of.
    * Hundreds of enemies onscreen at once.
    * Real-time zombie decapitation.
    * Giant enemy crab!
    * A section where Marty does a little dance on a kitchen counter.

If this game has all of these features, I will definitely buy it once it's been out a few months and is on sale at a reduced price.

i want the beginning of the game to be the ending of the game but at a different angle, then we get to see how it all turns out. Plus i want to be able to go forward in time to see myself do things i haven't done yet, then i can not do it and get to blow up the universe.
  • edited September 2010
    I want this game to have all the scenes from the BttF trilogy, only you play them out in reverse chronological order. That'd make it soooooo artful and Telltale would gain a lot more critical respect on the indie gaming scene.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited September 2010
    I want the musical number they've been cutting from the third S&M season in the BTTF game. Marty's a musician, so it's the perfect opportunity, complete with all the Sam clones.

Also, I'm all for the Lee Remick thing Magic Emperor has suggested. She was so dreamy in the "Hallelujah trail", she has just GOT to be in this.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.