PSN or PC Version?

edited December 2011 in Sam & Max
Is there any advantages to both? I mean, PS3 had a bit of slowdown, but better graphics. Any thoughts about controls or other advantages?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    PC has a disc version. PS3 has HD, trophies, and the NutriSpecs. Go with PC.
  • edited September 2010
    I've played both and I like them pretty much equally. Both are good. PC is better graphically and runs better but on PS3, the game runs at full strength at the highest graphic settings. Plus PS3 has trophies and the nutrispecs. Both control systems are fine to me...

I would go with PC in the end though.
  • edited September 2010
    Well, if you have an ok laptop then the PC version also works as a portable version that you can play anywhere.

So PC.
  • edited September 2010
    The PS3 version only had a bit of a slowdown in the first episode, hey, it was their first PS3 release after all, the next episodes ran fine, I played the whole season on the PS3 and enjoyed every minute of it.
  • edited September 2010
    Played both. There's no difference apart from the control schemes.
  • edited September 2010
    behe101 wrote: »

Don't forget the Nutrispecs.
  • edited September 2010
    i played PS3 ver it has trophy , nutri specs , HD graphics ... yeah i liked the controls better on ps3 i got used to them i guess =P
  • edited November 2011
    I wish the Pc version have Nutri Specs!
  • edited December 2011
    PS3 has HD
    You do realize that Telltales later games can scale to pretty much any resolution video cards can handle, right? Which means that you could theoretically play in a higher-than-"HD" resolution.
  • edited December 2011
    xbskid wrote: »
    You do realize that Telltales later games can scale to pretty much any resolution video cards can handle, right? Which means that you could theoretically play in a higher-than-"HD" resolution.

Yes, but...This thread is a year old.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2011
    behe101 wrote: »

Also, if you plug a 360 controller* into your PC before launching the game you can use the PS3 controls.

* only the wired one is supported for some reason, but it is supported!

edit Whoops ancient thread!
  • edited December 2011
    Jake wrote: »
    Also, if you plug a 360 controller* into your PC before launching the game you can use the PS3 controls.

* only the wired one is supported for some reason, but it is supported!

edit Whoops ancient thread!

It's fine. While you're here.....

NUTRISPECS PLEASE!~!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.