Stuck Dialogue!

edited January 2007 in Bone
Has anyone had the problem of when you are talking to the big bee at the end of the game, and after the bee says, "Your're the one in big trouble, Bub". His dialoge freezes over the answers to the questions. If so PLEASE tell me how you fixed it. Thank You!

P.S. I LOVE the Bone games, I hope you guys at Telltale are coming out with a third one! Bye!:)

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Hey Cchtty, are you playing the latest version of the game? Did you download it from our site (and how recently?) or from elsewhere?

I'll ask around to see if anyone knows a solution to this (worst case we can send you a save game immediately past that point)!
  • edited January 2007
    Ccktty960 wrote: »
    Has anyone had the problem of when you are talking to the big bee at the end of the game, and after the bee says, "Your're the one in big trouble, Bub". His dialoge freezes over the answers to the questions. If so PLEASE tell me how you fixed it. Thank You!

P.S. I LOVE the Bone games, I hope you guys at Telltale are coming out with a third one! Bye!:)

I just downloaded the game yesterday and I ran into the same issue. To avoid the problem, I loaded the auto-save, which was right before the dialogue. You can talk to the bee some using the third excuse, but the first two choices eventually led to a lockup. The puzzle with the bee can be solved without going through the first two sets of dialogue. I never solved the issue but you can avoid it to continue on with the game.
  • edited January 2007
    I had the same issue and I downloaded the most recent version of the game. MY work around was to turn the dialog off from the options menu and then turn it back on. It's a bit of a hassle but since it's only one part I think I can live.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.