bttf the mobile game ?

i wonder if the game will be available to download to your mobile phones?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Probably will make it to the iPhone/iPad.
  • edited September 2010
    Doubt it, only games with a really low graphics capacity like puzzle agent would make it onto the ipod touch/iphone although I guess the ipad would be possible but it seems unlikey...
  • edited September 2010
    it may be able to put it on a touch screen phone
  • edited September 2010
    elzbenz wrote: »
    Doubt it, only games with a really low graphics capacity like puzzle agent would make it onto the ipod touch/iphone although I guess the ipad would be possible but it seems unlikey...

Sam and Max is on the iPad. If they can port that, I don't see why they couldn't do the same with BttF.
  • edited September 2010
    Yes, but they stopped putting The Devil's Playhouse on it because the episodes were getting too big for the iPad. Plus, it really had a lot of bugs, plus the graphics got toned down a lot. Wallace & Gromit worked fine, it wasn't as advanced as TDP though.
  • edited September 2010
    Spykes wrote: »
    Sam and Max is on the iPad. If they can port that, I don't see why they couldn't do the same with BttF.

Yes, I knew that what I meant was that it wouldn't really follow TTG's pattern. Strong Bad - Wii, Wallace and Gromit - Next Gen Console and ipad, Tales Of Monkey Island - Wii, The Devil's Playhouse - Next Gen Console and ipad, Back to the Future - Wii?
  • edited September 2010
    possibly psp.
  • edited September 2010
    elzbenz wrote: »
    Yes, I knew that what I meant was that it wouldn't really follow TTG's pattern. Strong Bad - Wii, Wallace and Gromit - Next Gen Console and ipad, Tales Of Monkey Island - Wii, The Devil's Playhouse - Next Gen Console and ipad, Back to the Future - Wii?

According to the first press release from TTG and Universal, they plan on releasing BttF and JP on all major platforms. I'd guess that means we'll likely see BttF on 360, PS3 and Wii.
  • edited September 2010
    Jenna wrote: »
    possibly psp.
    Oh, my! Now that I have a recently adquired PSP, it would be awesome!
  • edited October 2010
    It's going to be on the iPad. I don't think it'd be possible to release it on the iPhone (and certainly not a regular phone), though.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm actually lookinh into the OQO Model 02 so maybe it will work on the OQO
    If you don't know what it is , it's a (umpc) ultra mobile pc, mine will have a full version of windows xp on it ^_^
Sign in to comment in this discussion.