Its alive

ok today i saw a 15% off on homestarrunner.com on some stof look it it bat boy out

i see a doggy
:winslow::winslow::winslow::winslow::winslow::winslow:

Comments

• edited September 2010
    ok today i saw a 15% off on homestarrunner.com on some stof look it it bat boy out

i see a doggy
    :winslow::winslow::winslow::winslow::winslow::winslow:

Im sorry, WHAT. i understand 15% off but nothing else.
  • edited September 2010
    I think, he's trying to make a sig out of "I see a doggy, :winslow: (x6)"
  • edited September 2010
    Thanks for posting this, I saw the 50% off sale on the DVDs and I purchased Strong Bad Emails DVD 4!
  • edited September 2010
    JohnJohn wrote: »
    I saw the 50% off sale on the DVDs and I purchased Strong Bad Emails DVD 4!

I had to check this, and you are right! I'm sure it wasn't 50% off DVD's two days ago...

Right, let's see if we can get the money for this before the sale ends again. Last time I had just got the money together and the sale had finished. Which sucked. Here's to hoping that won't happen again.
  • edited September 2010
    BatBoy if you want that to be your signature just go to user CP and change it there.
  • edited September 2010
    Is this kind of promos allowed over this forum? I think this is nothing more than spammy thread :(
  • edited September 2010
    gamex12 wrote: »
    Is this kind of promos allowed over this forum? I think this is nothing more than spammy thread :(

Minus the spelling and I see A doggy:winslow::winslow::winslow::winslow::winslow::winslow:

It is perfectly aloud for us to state about sales.
  • edited September 2010
    gamex12 wrote: »

Trust me, I've seen WORSE! *shudders*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.