Idea for BTTF and other Telltale games

tbh i'm not entirely sure if they do it now but i would really love the BTTF game and the monkey island series to be playable on the PSPgo it's a great system to play games on and i just hope TellTale eventually bring these games over to the PSPGo.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    tbh i'm not entirely sure if they do it now but i would really love the BTTF game and the monkey island series to be playable on the PSPgo it's a great system to play games on and i just hope TellTale eventually bring these games over to the PSPGo.

1) It's like the worst system ever. A lot of PSP games aren't even released (I'm looking at you KH BBS)

2) PSP isn't able to handle the minimum requirements for those games. It would look like crap, and make people who never tried the original version think it's just a bad game...

I'm against it.
  • edited September 2010
    Strayth wrote: »
    1) It's like the worst system ever. A lot of PSP games aren't even released (I'm looking at you KH BBS)
    2) PSP isn't able to handle the minimum requirements for those games. It would look like crap, and make people who never tried the original version think it's just a bad game...
    I'm against it.

Good idea, but bad system. Likewise I think Nintendo DS would be a nice platform but again not meeting minimum requirements.
  • edited September 2010
    I wonder if the 3ds could do it?
  • edited September 2010
    There's always the PSP2, which is supposedly in certain developers' hands. And I would like to share my distaste for the PSPgo. I really like the sliding screen, small form factor, and calendar, but not only is there absolutely no resale value of your digital games (Which are permanently linked to your account and your account only), its lack of a UMD drive make it essentially worthless for everyone who previously bought into the PSP. That and it hasn't been hacked yet. :]
Sign in to comment in this discussion.