Episode 2 for iPad?

edited January 2011 in Sam & Max
Hello everyone,

As a fan of the original Sam & Max game back in the days of DOS, when I found Sam & Max Episode 1: The Penal Zone in the Apple App store I jumped for joy. However after playing the game for four hours straight and finishing it, being left with the cliff hanger I was disappointed to find that the rest of the series is lagging behind on iPad.

Is there a scheduled release date for episode 2 or are we expected to just wait?

Thank you :)

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I'd wait till the DVD for the PC is released, if that doesn't happen just buy the PC version or get the PS3 one.
  • edited September 2010
    Yea, but the iPad version is so much more immersive than the PC version and I like the portability.

As Episode 1 is released for iPad, I'm sure the rest of the series will be but I would like a rough idea of when.
  • edited September 2010
    Skunkape wrote: »
    Yea, but the iPad version is so much more immersive than the PC version and I like the portability.

As Episode 1 is released for iPad, I'm sure the rest of the series will be but I would like a rough idea of when.

They should make it. The other four were awesome and the IPad deserves it although it is huge.
  • edited January 2011
    Would be quite under hand not to release at least the full season if you ask me.

Tell tale I love but they do keep doing things like this at the moment, can't help thinking there's some corperates somewhere sticking their noses in!
  • edited January 2011
    yeah telltale is doing a pretty lousy job with ports.
    I mean
    Puzzle agent isnt out on wiiware
    the rest of tales isnt out on ipad(although we havent given them that much time here but still...)
    the rest of sam and max on ipad.

Something must have gone wrong here.
  • edited January 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I mean
    the rest of tales isnt out on ipad(although we havent given them that much time here but still...)

Don't forget Wallace and Gromit.
  • edited January 2011
    cool i pad version.i didn't get it yet and wait for its release.
  • edited January 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I mean

Presumably the WiiWare version of Puzzle Agent is finished (It's already been rated by the ESRB, and I heard some Nintendo magazine over in Europe actually reviewed it.) and the reason it hasn't come out yet is because Nintendo is taking a ridiculous amount of time to approve it for release. (I wouldn't be surprised if Puzzle Agent is the last time Telltale ever bothers with WiiWare.)

As for Sam and Max, I'm not sure how true this is (can someone verify it for me?), but I heard that the tomb in 302 was too large for the iPad to handle. Or something.

I don't think Telltale even has the Wallace and Gromit license anymore, so odds are they're legally unable to bring the rest of the series onto the iPad.

As for Monkey Island, give it time. It hasn't even been a month since they released the first episode on iPad.
  • edited January 2011
    Presumably the WiiWare version of Puzzle Agent is finished (It's already been rated by the ESRB, and I heard some Nintendo magazine over in Europe actually reviewed it.) and the reason it hasn't come out yet is because Nintendo is taking a ridiculous amount of time to approve it for release. (I wouldn't be surprised if Puzzle Agent is the last time Telltale ever bothers with WiiWare.)

I think that's because they're too focoused on the 3DS, but still...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.