PlayStation Network?

My comp will EXPLODE if I try to run a game on it. I have a PS3, so I was wondering if I could get in on the card playing action by these means.
Could someone enlighten me? Will Poker Night see a PSN release?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Gohaku wrote: »
    My comp will EXPLODE if I try to run a game on it. I have a PS3, so I was wondering if I could get in on the card playing action by these means.
    Could someone enlighten me? Will Poker Night see a PSN release?

how can you play poker on the ps3
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    how can you play poker on the ps3

You can't, unless a game such as Poker Night at the Inventory were to be released.
  • edited September 2010
    You can't, unless a game such as Poker Night at the Inventory were to be released.

^This! :p
    Does anyone know if it will?
  • edited September 2010
    ^This! :p
    Does anyone know if it will?
    Will in an other thread said that poker night will be released for pc and mac
  • edited September 2010
    My comp will EXPLODE if I try to run a game on it.

So fix it. Or get a new one.
  • edited September 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    So fix it. Or get a new one.

*sings* I got it on eeeeeeeebaaaaaaaay ;)
  • edited September 2010
    Ashton wrote: »
    *sings* I got it on eeeeeeeebaaaaaaaay ;)

Mistake #1: Purchasing electronics on eBay.
  • edited September 2010

Mistake #2: putting personal details such as passwords for telltale into a computer you bought off ebay.
  • edited September 2010

Actually despite the joke I made, I disagree with this. Except for my TV (which was a black-Friday deal) and 2 of my PCs, all my electronics have come off ebay (Wii, PS3, 360, Netbook, smartPhone, Macbook, 2 more netbooks in the past, several HDDs, router...) and I've not really had a problem. If the seller's got a high enough reputation, and no negative feedback's for "would not exchange broken item" or such, you generally wont have a problem.
  • edited September 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    Mistake #2: putting personal details such as passwords for telltale into a computer you bought off ebay.

It's okay if you do the proper thing and wipe the hard disk first.
  • edited September 2010
    It's okay if you do the proper thing and wipe the hard disk first.

And dont use the CD-R restore disc that came with it ;)
  • edited September 2010
    So my question is, will Poker Night get a release on XLBA? My PC is crap and sure I've prepurchased the game over Steam but it will probably barely run for me. And if the PC version makes use of the 360 controller then I'm sure this game would be easy to port across to the 360. Anyone with me?
  • edited September 2010
    snip3rfire wrote: »
    So my question is, will Poker Night get a release on XLBA? My PC is crap and sure I've prepurchased the game over Steam but it will probably barely run for me. And if the PC version makes use of the 360 controller then I'm sure this game would be easy to port across to the 360. Anyone with me?
    I suggest you to read the other posts cause i already said that it will be released only for mac and pc
Sign in to comment in this discussion.