Rabbids at the Inventory?

they raving their party so they are raving a porker night at the invetory right???:confused:

Comments

• edited October 2010
    I'm quite drunk right now and still that makes no sense to me.
  • edited October 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    they raving their party so they are raving a porker night at the ivetory right???:confused:

Nope.
  • edited October 2010
    This makes perfect sense to me and it still makes no sense.

So Rave = Party

Rabbids are Raving

thus Rabbids are having a poker night?

Worst scientific proof evar
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2010
    porker night at the ivetory

gam10.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry.
  • edited October 2010
    I have no idea what an ivetory is, but it sounds pretty awesome. I do speak a little Trollish, though. So in response to the OP:

they raving their party but they not raving a porker at the ivetory. rabbits travel in in time butt not in Bakk to teh Fruture either&
  • edited October 2010
    so, hard to read. but seriously someone needs to teach this guy about copyright. listen pepsi, nothing nintendo will be in any of there games. no sonic, mario, or any other crazy franchise they have.
  • edited October 2010
    Actually, the rabbids franchise belongs to UbiSoft, I think.
  • edited October 2010
    Actually, the rabbids franchise belongs to UbiSoft, I think.

hmm, so it is. ubisoft i still think is to big of a game company though.
  • edited October 2010
    Shauntron's image reminds me of Orwell'sAnimal Farm.

"Four legs good, two legs better!"
  • edited October 2010
    They could be in poker night since ubi and telltale work together for the csi game but they are intended for children while the other ones aren't
  • edited October 2010
    They could be in poker night since ubi and telltale work together for the csi game but they are intended for children while the other ones aren't

plus the rabbids don't really speak aside from short loud sentences. and isn't one lagomorph enough for the game?
  • edited October 2010
    (bwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) that would be a good idea
  • edited October 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »

Nope.
  • edited October 2010
    Rayman would be much of a better character than these wacky insane bunnies
  • edited October 2010

If you are translating the bwwwaaaa... than the () would be in what you say afterwords.
  • edited October 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    If you are translating the bwwwaaaa... than the () would be in what you say afterwords.

i was translating in English for the rabbits
  • edited October 2010
    i was translating in English for the rabbits
    you mean RABBIDDDDS
  • edited October 2010
    You mean Rabbids.

Fix'd.
  • edited October 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    so, hard to read. but seriously someone needs to teach this guy about copyright. listen pepsi, nothing nintendo will be in any of there games. no sonic, mario, or any other crazy franchise they have.

Yes, they should...and I'm just throwing it out there sonic belongs to Sega not nintendo. :)
  • edited October 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Yes, they should...and I'm just throwing it out there sonic belongs to Sega not nintendo. :)

And Rabbids belong to Ubisoft. And, I second the motion to have someone teach Pepsi what copyright means.
  • edited October 2010
    Telltale could skirt copyright issues by having Raving Rabbis in the game instead
  • edited October 2010
    ^WIN.^

I second your motion, Ringmaster.

Dear pepsi,
    no. it wont happen. nobodys from huuge compernies will be in thi56s gaaaammmeeeee. is copyrited, so noe ok thkz

Feel free to add on.
  • edited October 2010
    Since im bored.
    Pepsi. Copyright means telltale cannot add whoever they want within the game, they need permission to add these characters, Max and Strong Bad telltale have made games of and can easily get them, they are good friends with Valve, which threw in the Heavy, and Tycho, how did they get him?
  • edited October 2010
    Presumably they have a good relationship with Penny-Arcade, what with their strong presence at PAX.

While pepsiboy's insistence on going through every game character in history and asking if they could be in Poker Night is getting a little old, the fact that he's asking about characters owned by other companies isn't unreasonable and doesn't necessarily mean he's unaware of copyright law. Perhaps he just realizes that if Telltale has been able to license games from such major companies as Universal, CBS, Aardman, etc, then it's not impossible for them to license from other game companies.
  • edited October 2010
    Apparently the Penny Arcade guys are fairly close with Telltale. Telltale's had a big presence at PAX, is a sponsor for Child's Play, there have been ads for TOMI and other Telltale games on Penny Arcade's site (and they're pretty selective about what they advertise, I think) and they even included the first episode of On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness in the Great Adventure Bundle. So Tycho's in the same reason Heavy's in: the people who own them just really like Telltale. (Who doesn't?)

Anyway, this and the Mario/Sonic thread has reminded me of a little fact. Where there are gaming crossovers, there will be people with no grasp of copyright law who assume anyone and everyone can appear in these crossovers.

I still remember all the people seriously asking for characters like Master Chief before Super Smash Bros. Brawl came out, because Snake and Sonic being in meant everybody could be in. And right now, it's a good idea to stay away from anybody discussing Marvel vs. Capcom 3. :p
  • edited October 2010
    I still remember all the people seriously asking for characters like Master Chief before Super Smash Bros. Brawl came out, because Snake and Sonic being in meant everybody could be in. And right now, it's a good idea to stay away from anybody discussing Marvel vs. Capcom 3. :p

I was one of the people that desperatly wanted Sonic in. I was happy with the resaults. Although now I kinda prefer toon link(just to screw with the people who hated wind waker because of graphics)
    Anyway. pepsiboy, im sorry to say this but, TELLTALE WILL NOT ADD ANY CHARACTER IN THE GAME!!!! in another thread, you wanted Sponge Bob. Heck everyone in this game have been rated T or M. Spongbob wil not fit with them, same goes with the rabbids, mario, sonic, and mainly every character you have wanted.
  • edited October 2010
    I want Lady Gaga to be in Poker Night.
  • edited October 2010
    DJYellow22 wrote: »

i think max would shoot her before she finished her song.
  • edited October 2010
    P-P-P-Poker Night P-pBAM

Max - Who invited the chick with the stutter?
  • edited October 2010
    P-P-P-Poker Night P-pBAM

Max - Who invited the chick with the stutter?

That's OK. Heavy will cover for her.
  • edited October 2010

Nah. The Soldier is a MUCH better replacement.
  • edited October 2010
    i don't want to see ANYONE cover for her! i'm going to have nightmares about this.
  • edited October 2010
    I'll cover for her. Making it even weirder when I sing Poker Face.
  • edited October 2010
    DJYellow22 wrote: »

oumero.png
  • edited October 2010
    ^win.

All right, these pepsi threads are just getting weird. it would be better to stop posting and let them die out altogether.
  • edited October 2010
    NameOfUser wrote: »
    ^win.

All right, these pepsi threads are just getting weird. it would be better to stop posting and let them die out altogether.

no way, then he'll just attack the forums with a new one. its best to just keep making fun of this one so he doesn't post anymore.
  • edited October 2010
    We could pre-emptively make threads for everything else he might want. Master Chief, Kirby, Solid Snake, the Lich King, Pikachu, King Graham, Lord British, Vader's Apprentice, Kratos, Peter Venkman, Sephiroth, Roger Wilco, Tommy Vercetti, Frank West, Dr. Wily, Ezio Auditore, Sir Cucumber, Captain Fwiffo, Beavis and Butt-head, Simon the Sorcerer, Batman, Optimus Prime, Lavos, and Dragonmaster Alex for Poker Night!!!!!

(bonus points if you know all of them)
  • edited October 2010
    so like why is this topic still alive.
  • edited October 2010
    to keep him from posting more of them.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.