How do we purchase this game?

Sorry if this is a dumb question everyone, but will I be able to purchase this game in stores or do I have to go online to download it??? I remember hearing that it would be available on the Wii, PS3 and XBox 360, but then in an interview Bob Gale said that it was a computer game, not a console game. I just can't wait to get this game in my hands, I just hope that now that Christopher Lloyd is on board most of the original cast return to do voice work! :D

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Generally, Telltale Games are available for download on PC (and possibly various console networks) as the episodes are released, with a disc containing the whole season available in stores after they're all out.
  • edited October 2010
    Usually, for consoles is a download only thing, the disc is only for the PC/Mac version.
    The disc is available from Telltale a few months after the end of the season.
    Retail version uses to be available several months later, generally with multilanguage localizations.
    On the Wii: If the game is WiiWare, it doesn't have a retail disc (SBCG4AP, ToMI). If not, maybe it gets a retail disc well after the end of the season (S&M 1-2).
    No disc anyway for PS3 or XBox360, at least on the previous experiences. Maybe it changes now...
  • edited October 2010
    I get the feeling the game episodes may be too big for Wiiware, so if it does indeed come out for Wii, I'm guessing on a retail disc sometime after the final episode is released on the other channels.
  • edited October 2010
    Well I Really Need to know because I'm a HUGE BTTF fan and i have been looking forward to this game for a LONG Time
  • edited October 2010
    Blue Ace wrote: »
    Well I Really Need to know because I'm a HUGE BTTF fan and i have been looking forward to this game for a LONG Time

It has only been 4 months. Anyway, I'm guessing the game will be pre-orderable at the end of this month/early next month.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.