Does Anyone Have Any Homestar Runner Songs in Their Playlist?

I was just wondering if anyone else had any Homestar Runner songs in their music playlist?

I have the song from Xeriouxly Forxe and the Protest Song from Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People in my WinAmp playlist right now. :)

Comments

• edited October 2010
    AnImportantRapSong.PNG

Kids don't play with too many knives!
    Come on! Come on! Crack Stuntman gonna save some lives!
  • edited October 2010
    I only have Handle My Style in my playlist, which I got from the extras on the DVD. I don't own the soundtrack though.
  • edited October 2010
    I used to have the entirety of Strong Bad Sings on my iPod.

You guys know that one band that used to be called Salsa Commodity that also used to be called The Very Low Sodium Band, I also used to have the version of their Homestar Runner song they weren't allowed to put in an album because they didn't fake the live yet.
  • edited October 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I used to have the entirety of Strong Bad Sings on my iPod.

You guys know that one band that used to be called Salsa Commodity that also used to be called The Very Low Sodium Band, I also used to have the version of their Homestar Runner song they weren't allowed to put in an album because they didn't fake the live yet.

USED TO???!!!???

I have the Homestar Runner Tribute Song.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    Thanks for mentioning that one. :) I haven't heard it before, but now I have the Salsa Commodity version on my WinAmp playlist too. :D
  • edited November 2010
    yeah, a lot, i love them
  • edited November 2010
    I have Strong Bad Sings. Not on my iPod, though. Probably should load that up.
  • edited November 2010
    I deleted Strong Bad Sings from my ipod recently.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.