Do Season 1 subscribers get the games earlier?

edited February 2007 in Sam & Max
I'm sure i read somewhere that if you have already paid for the entire 1st season then you can download it a week or so earlier than everyone else, did I dream this? :D

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Yes.
    Yo're thinking gametap
  • edited January 2007
    Indeed. Those with the GameTap service will be able to play the games two weeks before those who are receiving them from Telltale's website.
  • edited January 2007
    Gametap: Two weeks early.
    Season pre-orders: Maybe a couple hours earlier... I think they send out the season orders first, then they start onto the single game orders. I might be wrong on this... anyone?
  • edited January 2007
    once you activate episode 1, at least with Episode 2(and I assume 3-6) it automatically activates
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Yep, it should be like last time - we'll take Sam & Max down off the store, then the game will be released to Season 1 customers (along with emails containing download links), and then a little bit later we'll release the standalone version of ep3 and turn the store back on.

We want to make sure Season 1 customers get the game before we do the general release. :)
  • edited February 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Yep, it should be like last time - we'll take Sam & Max down off the store, then the game will be released to Season 1 customers (along with emails containing download links), and then a little bit later we'll release the standalone version of ep3 and turn the store back on.

We want to make sure Season 1 customers get the game before we do the general release. :)
    Of course, that's if the download links given to season customers work this time. *grumbles about the Episode 2 release* ;)
  • edited February 2007
    I feel so special now :D

--Erwin
Sign in to comment in this discussion.