Feast for the Senses Map Clues

edited October 2010 in Tales of Monkey Island
Hi,

I'm sorry to ask such a simple question but I have searched to no avail.

Just wondering.......in TOMI4 the Feast for the Senses map has the clue for the napkin on it. I obtained the piece and combined it with the sponge. At this point the Voodoo Lady started giving us clues about antipasta, which we solved.

But now she only offers those two topics - napkin and antipasta. The map still reads Clue One - so all we have left to go on are the icons - mouth, eye, brain, etc.

So is this correct? You are just left to work on the icons alone? Or should the clue on the map and the Voodoo Lady's conversations update as you solve puzzles?

If its glitched is there any idea how to fix it? I've tried most conversation options and revisiting areas to try to make it switch over...

We are on the PS3 version.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    you have to click on the icons to bring up the next clue. I'm not sure how the clicking part works in the PS3 version, but that's how the puzzle works
  • edited October 2010
    I think I had the exact same problem when I first played this episode. Here's a custom image I did of the map with all six clues.

Opensixsenses.png

If you'd like to print off your own map as a reference (or just because), here's the thread I did on it, and the posts with links to the final images are here and here.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.