What Platforms Will Poker Night Be On?

i can't buy i don't have money well mabey a little bit if I try to buy a game on it. I have a WII, so I was wondering if I could get in on the card playing action by these means.
Could someone enlighten me? Will Poker Night see a WII WARE release?

Comments

• edited October 2010
    maybe
  • edited October 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    i can't buy i don't have money well mabey a little bit if I try to buy a game on it. I have a WII, so I was wondering if I could get in on the card playing action by these means.
    Nope! Will said that it's going be released only for pc/mac
  • edited October 2010
    It's not coming to consoles. Sorry.

On the bright side, though, it's only five dollars. Since you seem to enjoy downloading Telltale games off WiiWare, you should keep in mind that each episode of SBCG4AP/ToMI was 1,000 Wii Points (in other words, twice as much).

While I don't know the quality of your computer (which may be a legitimate reason to want a console release), you probably don't need to worry about money. :)
  • edited October 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »

So you can't afford the game yet you complain about it.
  • edited October 2010
    Hey, RAnthonyMahan. We haven't announced platforms yet.
  • edited October 2010

Oh, my bad. A while back someone from the Telltale Team said it would be on the PC and Mac, and I guess I misinterpreted that to mean it would only be on the PC and Mac. Again, my apologies.
  • edited October 2010
    gameboy_platform_shoe_2.jpg

It will be on these platforms.
  • edited October 2010

You guys should consider the iPhone platform again. For a (relatively?) low profile game with simplistic controls (I assume), the small screen can't be that much of a bust.

At least, I'm pretty sure the new iPhone and iPod Touch have the processing power needed...
  • edited October 2010
    You guys should consider the iPhone platform again. For a (relatively?) low profile game with simplistic controls (I assume), the small screen can't be that much of a bust.

At least, I'm pretty sure the new iPhone and iPod Touch have the processing power needed...

Maybe it's because I was using a 3G, but the iPhone version of Puzzle Agent was really messed up. Most of the time everything moved extremely slowly.

An iPad version, maybe.
  • edited October 2010
    Maybe it's because I was using a 3G, but the iPhone version of Puzzle Agent was really messed up. Most of the time everything moved extremely slowly.

An iPad version, maybe.

Turning airplane mode on seemed to fix this for me, if I got a text or email, it would slow the game down horribly, doesn't seem to do it for many other apps though. Hmmm
  • edited October 2010
    gameboy_platform_shoe_2.jpg

It will be on these platforms.

What the crap is that?
  • edited October 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    What the crap is that?

A gameboy color inside some Platform Shoes.
  • edited October 2010
    A gameboy color inside some Platform Shoes.

I hope that GBC is playable.
  • edited October 2010
    Guinea wrote: »
    I hope that GBC is playable.

What he said!! ^^
  • edited October 2010
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    I hope it will be pro-genocide. And pro-death. Other than that, when regarding abortion and marital rights, I really don't care. [/bad pun]

This has no relevancy whatsoever to the topic at hand. Did you even read the thread title? Are you just on the wrong board? Or was that simply a very, very bad attempt at humor? Because in order for it to be funny, it has to at least be tangentially related.
  • edited October 2010
    IT was attempt at very bad humour. It's involving political platforms. Now don't make me explain the joke again
Sign in to comment in this discussion.