MI2SE - Entire Soundtrack Now On YouTube!

edited October 2010 in Tales of Monkey Island
Hey y'all,
I've finally finished uploading the entire soundtrack to Monkey Island 2 Special Edition on YouTube, in playlist form. You can listen to all the songs here:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=89948A1A36C213C7

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Niiiiiiiiiiice!
  • edited October 2010
    Very nice indeed! Great job! And in an act of shameless self-promotion, feel free to check out my upload on the Tales of Monkey Island soundtrack. It's right down on my signature :D
  • edited October 2010
    Ooh, I think I will do that. :p And thanks for the kind words. I might put up Devil's Playhouse next...
  • edited October 2010
    Thanks for that! Woodtick's theme was one of my favourites. Perhaps, alone, each place's theme might be short and a little boring, but the whole idea of the sound variation was just great. Does anyone know of others themes like that? (Perhaps there was a similar thing in Flotsam, but i'm not sure.)
    Edit: Yes, there is something similar in Flotsam! Thank you, Trenchfoot, for uploading the Tales soundtrack!
  • edited October 2010
    Nice! Thanks!
  • edited October 2010
    Very nice! Thanks for this! I already had the main theme (which I've been using as my ringtone), but this is much better quality then my attempt at getting it!
  • edited October 2010
    For a slight second I thought this thread was annoucing a TOMIS2 (Tales of monkey Island Season 2) Untill I saw soundtrack and reread it. Nice job by the way!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.