The Meet The Players Sale: Sam & Max and Strong Bad for $9.95 Each

click here to buy some games

meet the players videos is comming soon

Meet the tycho (soon)

meet the strong bad (soon)

meet the max (soon)

meet the heavy's weapon guy (soon) NOTE: it could call it meet the heavy but they stole it from valve

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Here's the rub.

In honor of the characters from Telltale Games' franchises appearing in Poker Night at the Inventory, we're offering all three Sam & Max games and Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People for only $9.95 each. You can also get all four games bundled together for only $29.95! This offer lasts until November 1, 2010!

Head over to our Meet the Players page to get all the details.
  • edited October 2010
    Only just bought Sam and Max Season 3 the other week, not even started it yet and now it's half the price again. =/

TELLTALE!!! grr
    -shakes fist-

That said, I'll probably still buy Strong Bad like the games whore I am... =/
  • edited October 2010
    This is awesome. I've been trying to introduce some people to the wonders of Telltale, but they've always been low on money. Hopefully this will help them.
  • edited October 2010
    This is awesome. I've been trying to introduce some people to the wonders of Telltale, but they've always been low on money. Hopefully this will help them.

And I'm trying to get my friend who would absolutely love telltales style of humour, gameplay etc to start playing Sam & Max, but he never really tries anything out, or pretends he did just so I stop asking. Poop.

Just thought I'd let that out!
  • edited October 2010
    So those of us who already own a Sam and Max won't get a discount on the bundle?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    click here to buy some games

meet the players videos is comming soon

Meet the tycho (soon)

meet the strong bad (soon)

meet the max (soon)

meet the heavy's weapon guy (soon) NOTE: it could call it meet the heavy but they stole it from valve

You're definitely speculating here! There will of course be some sweet video stuff coming soon, but not TF2 style "meet the players" videos.
  • edited October 2010
    Wow, that sucks. I JUST bought the Sam and Max complete collection a week or so ago, and now it's half price. Aww...
  • edited October 2010
    WayneBrady wrote: »
    Wow, that sucks. I JUST bought the Sam and Max complete collection a week or so ago, and now it's half price. Aww...

Join the club.

Wanna help me light torches? :p
  • edited October 2010
    This is lame! I bought Seasons one and two of Sam and Max two years ago and now it's half price! And I bought Season Three at release and now it's half price!
  • edited October 2010
    Great offer, guys! Good prices and a good reason for it!
    Just bought Season One, which means I can now get all 3 Sam & Max seasons on DVD! (previously owned Seasons 1 and 2 on Steam)
    Thanks!

:)
  • edited October 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    You're definitely speculating here! There will of course be some sweet video stuff coming soon, but not TF2 style "meet the players" videos.

Awww.:( That would have been funny. Plus easy since meet the heavy is done for you.
  • edited October 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Awww.:( That would have been funny. Plus easy since meet the heavy is done for you.

It'd be funny if they got Valve to make Meet the Max/Strong Bad/Tycho videos. (And yes, it must say "Meet the (name)") Especially since after three years there's still no Meet the Medic or Meet the Pyro. :rolleyes:
  • edited October 2010
    it'd be nice but i don't have any money since i spent most of it on the complete adventure bundle.
  • edited October 2010
    I just noticed the sale and I'm really excited since I've wanted to start playing Sam & Max for a while now, but I'm torn, because I like to have all of my digital distribution titles in one place, and that place is Steam. :(

Telltale: Will this deal be available on Steam too any time soon? Or is it exclusive to your site?
  • edited October 2010
    Yeah, I'm also counting on Steam sale. I just like all games in one place as well I guess ^^ .

I'd love the Sam & Max Collection for like 14.50 EUR (20 USD) :)

Or Maybe I should wait until new year and get S&M, Tales of MA and possibly a Back to the Future preorder in some kind of a Telltale super pack, posssibly at a fair USD to EUR conversion rate for a change =/
  • edited October 2010
    I just noticed the sale and I'm really excited since I've wanted to start playing Sam & Max for a while now, but I'm torn, because I like to have all of my digital distribution titles in one place, and that place is Steam. :(

Telltale: Will this deal be available on Steam too any time soon? Or is it exclusive to your site?

I cant answer that, but I will say that I reccomend the telltale version, since if you take this sale, you can get the dvds of all 3 sam and max seasons, and the strong bad season for the price of SHIPPING!
    A deal that steam has never done.
  • edited October 2010
    Has anyone else noticed that you could conceivably buy the Sam and Max Complete Collection and SBCG4AP and save five cents? That's food for thought for all you pennypinchers. :D
  • edited October 2010
    when is poker night even going to really come out
  • edited October 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    when is poker night even going to really come out

november.
  • edited October 2010
    but when like the 5th, the 18th, the 25th, or some other time
  • edited October 2010
    still hasn't been announced.
  • edited October 2010
    Due to the nature of Telltale's games (short, usually episodic games that can be released quickly after each other), generally the release date isn't revealed until very shortly before the date in question.

It sucks not knowing the exact release date, of course, but it's a small price to pay for having those games you're looking forward to come out so soon. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.