Mexican Standoff

Well okay, not a Mexican standoff, but for lack of a better term, I'm calling it that.

The last Poker game I played was on Red Dead Redemption, and it's possible during a poker game to simply get up and shoot everyone at the table if you feel like being a cheap prick. We got four explosive characters, one of them is definitly armed (Heavy with Sasha), Max has a Luger, Strong Bad might have his Nunchuck Gun from the Dangeresque Movie, Tycho... well I don't know what he'd be armed with, maybe a light gun or something. I don't read the comics. Oh yeah, and the player character. No idea what he's going to be doing.

Anyway, would this friendly competition turn into an explosive gunfight? Perhaps before anyone even loses?

Comments

• edited October 2010
    NameOfUser wrote: »
    Well okay, not a Mexican standoff, but for lack of a better term, I'm calling it that.

The last Poker game I played was on Red Dead Redemption, and it's possible during a poker game to simply get up and shoot everyone at the table if you feel like being a cheap prick. We got four explosive characters, one of them is definitly armed (Heavy with Sasha), Max has a Luger, Strong Bad might have his Nunchuck Gun from the Dangeresque Movie, Tycho... well I don't know what he'd be armed with, maybe a light gun or something. I don't read the comics. Oh yeah, and the player character. No idea what he's going to be doing.

Anyway, would this friendly competition turn into an explosive gunfight? Perhaps before anyone even loses?

Guns? Tycho doesn't need guns.

215543608_oPsC3-L-2.jpg

Anyway, it's definitely possible with Heavy and Max around, but at the same time I wouldn't count on it. Part of the game's appeal is supposed to be the dialogue, and while it'd be hilarious watching every poker match eventually degrade into a gunfight the first time, it might not be as funny the fifth. I'd be fine if the characters just made stupid comments towards each other while playing.
  • edited October 2010
    he's got something worse then a gun.
    215549963_L7s57-L-2.jpg
    215550072_rcxjs-L-2.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    All of the above, please.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.