If you had to pick one past character to return, who would it be?

2»

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I'd love to see Smirk and LaGrande again. The former would have set up business elsewhere after/during Escape, possibly somewhere about the size of Flotsam where he would be a pillar of the community. Guybrush would say he could at least say thank you for getting rid of LeChuck to get his business back on track and Smirk would laugh to say "what? a hippy squirt like you? I heard it were Elaine that did him in with some root grog the Voodoo Lady brewed up for her when they got married."

I'd also like to see LeChuck sit out because it's very stale now. Perhaps Largo could rise to power because he has people believe he has it within him to restore LeChuck again? Maybe he has something Guybrush needs or had his henchmen steal something from Guybrush/Elaine.

But I'd equally like to see a new villain. That's where my imagination stops.
  • edited August 2011
    I would like to see the THREE HEADED MONKEY again!! Even if it was just a cameo appearance (Or even a retro 8-bit one!)

As for characters go, I would really like to see Carla, Otis, and I.Cheese again. They were really humorous characters and seeing them return would be awesome.

Lastly, I'd like to see Morgan LeFlay for MI6. She's the only character that could potentially become the next villain in a MI game. Now that she's got powers of the undead, she's basically a female version of LeChuck now!
  • edited August 2011
    AppDude27 wrote: »
    Lastly, I'd like to see Morgan Lafette for MI6. She's the only character that could potentially become the next villain in a MI game. Now that she's got powers of the undead, she's basically a female version of LeChuck now!

Don't you mean Morgan LeFlay?
  • edited August 2011
    Debbie82 wrote: »
    Don't you mean Morgan LeFlay?

iPhone auto correct spelled it wrong! But yes, that's who I mean. I would really enjoy seeing her return as a villain in the upcoming series.
  • edited August 2011
    I'd kinda like to see old Meathook again, especially if they can get Cam Clark to do the voice again.
  • edited September 2011
    I'd like to see the Lookout again! :D
    Guybrush: Oh, hey, it's the Lookout!
    L: What?! Don't sneak up on me like that!! Oh, it's you. Well, how's the mighty flooring inspector business?

Oh, and of course Morgan!
  • edited September 2011
    Personally, I would like to see Wally, Winslow, Men of Low Moral Fiber and Guybrush on the same ship. It would be hilarious!
  • edited September 2011
    Winslow would be the only one doing any work! Wally might be good when it comes to theoretical navigation but I can't see there being a 17th century matching his prescription. Men of Low Moral Fiber are complete no-hopers that would be thrown overboard by Winslow in no time. Bring back the Barbershop Quartet anytime!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.