ToMI vs S+M! Who would win? (1)

edited March 2011 in Sam & Max
Who do you think would win in a fight?

(non-psychic) Max or Guybrush?

Vote! ^__^

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Sorry Guybrush, if we're talking a straight up fight in an arena, your organs will be strewn across the ground in 5 minutes or less (see: Demon Peepers).

Now, if we're talking tactical battle with hiding places and items, Guybrush has a chance. Max isn't stupid- he's certainly mentally unstable but NOT stupid (see They Stole Max's Bran, Egypt section, where it's essentially Max being rational and in control)- but he has nothing on Guybrush's level of sheer ingenuity.
  • edited October 2010
    Well I like both, but fighting is the only way to find out which is better.

But in my opinion, Guybrush would win. He's taken down Lechuck what, 8 times? (SOMI, LcR, twice in CMI, EfMI, the Walrus Lechuck and technically twice in ToMI.
    So yeah, Max would have nothing on him.
  • edited October 2010
    I think Guybrush has a chance at winning. He's smart enough to find a way around Max.
  • edited October 2010
    I think it depends on what Guybrush has in his inventory.
  • edited October 2010
    I really think it would be a draw. Max would be fighting with his fists and Guybrush would be fighting him off using logic. It sounds like an epic battle that will last centuries.
  • edited October 2010
    Rule of Comedy, guys. Max wins.
  • edited October 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    I really think it would be a draw. Max would be fighting with his fists and Guybrush would be fighting him off using logic. It sounds like an epic battle that will last centuries.

Max has a gun
  • edited October 2010
    Sadly, Guybrush won't have the slightest chance in a physical fight (with or without weapons and/or inventory items).
    But in a battle of wits, Guybrush is more likely to be the winner, even if it's by luck or accident.
  • edited October 2010
    If anything it should be witch writing team can type faster and still make it sound like their character.
  • edited October 2010
    Max has a gun and a love of using it.
  • edited October 2010
    Yup, Max would win... Though I thought at first this poll would be which series was better, if it was that, I would'nt chose since I love both series equally... But hey, this is a vs. Battle so I say Max would definitly win.
  • edited October 2010
    Max has a gun

I guess that would make Max the winner then...

...unless Guybrush had a lightsaber! :p

33900_445143242759_287835847759_5035077_3179067_n.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    I think it depends on what Guybrush has in his inventory.

A pack of breath-mints, a chicken-with-a-pulley-in-the-middle, 2 minnows, and some yarn.

(somehow I think Guybrush could still find a way to defeat max using those items...)
  • edited October 2010
    Ashton wrote: »
    A pack of breath-mints, a chicken-with-a-pulley-in-the-middle, 2 minnows, and some yarn.

(somehow I think Guybrush could still find a way to defeat max using those items...)

In the time it takes for Guybrush to start an item combination, Max has already jumped and got his jaws into Guybrush's head in the same way he did to Hitler.
  • edited October 2010
    This thread ended with post #13.

What use is a gun against a lightsaber?
  • edited March 2011
    Hayden wrote: »
    This thread ended with post #13.

a light saber cant defeat psychic power's
  • edited March 2011
    Hayden wrote: »
    hamza721 wrote: »
    a light saber cant defeat psychic power's

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.