Please need gift at steam! only 5 bucks :(

I don't got any money, can someone gift me Tales of monkey island complete at steam? Its only 5 bucks! Add my steam ID: delong233

PLZ!! Really want and don't got any money, 11 years old!

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Ask your mom/dad if there's any work you can do around the house tonight for $5. You'll enjoy it more if you earned it. :)
  • edited October 2010
    No.
  • edited October 2010
    I am sorry for begging like this, but i honestly have no way. My parents don't spend anything on me for video games. I tried working, but can't find anything and I really need it before the sale ends. I will give the game away once i get 5 bucks on the forums. I just want it right now before the sale ends. PLZ someone!
  • edited October 2010
    I highly doubt anyone will buy it you on here.
  • edited October 2010
    I'd be more sympathetic if you didn't already have the game.
  • edited October 2010

I loled hard
  • edited October 2010

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Priceless.
  • edited October 2010
    Steam says that account doesn't exist. Are you sure that's the right spelling?
  • edited October 2010
    Wow.
    I do believe that this just made my day.
  • edited October 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    Wow.
    I do believe that this just made my day.

Come on guys, it's obvious it's Marty McFly in past who made this thread and he asked for hints in other thread once he got back to the future. I don't see nothing wrong in it.
  • edited October 2010
    Come on guys, it's obvious it's Marty McFly in past who made this thread and he asked for hints in other thread once he got back to the future. I don't see nothing wrong in it.

LoL!
  • edited October 2010
    Mitchell wrote: »
    I don't got any money, can someone gift me Tales of monkey island complete at steam? Its only 5 bucks! Add my steam ID: delong233

PLZ!! Really want and don't got any money, 11 years old!

just answer me one question, why do you want this game twice:confused:
  • edited October 2010
    I don't have the game, that was when i was at my brothers house, he lives 3 hours away, and i was staying with him for a week.
  • edited October 2010
    Mitchell wrote: »
    I don't have the game, that was when i was at my brothers house, he lives 3 hours away, and i was staying with him for a week.

tbh the first time I played a monkey island game was when MI1 came out in 1990, it was my brothers and I was 10/11, he wouldnt let me play it so i would sneak in and play it while he was out. So I do know your pain!! But you really need to ask your parents to buy you this game.
  • edited October 2010
    wait till the next talk like a pirate day, Telltale will probably give away a free chapter.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.