How to: Unlock Guybrush in Force Unleashed II

Here you go, Monkey Island fans.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    I love the Curse-ish hair, but what is up with his eyes?
  • edited October 2010
    Cool, but I agree with Teeth.

Is it a masque or something?
  • edited October 2010
    Is it just me, or does the music [when Guybrush goes near the hologram] sound like the chicken shop music from CoMI? I'm not saying that it's the same piece of music, it just sounds very much the same.
  • edited October 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does the music [when Guybrush goes near the hologram] sound like the chicken shop music from CoMI? I'm not saying that it's the same piece of music, it just sounds very much the same.

It's the woodtick theme, isn't it?
  • edited October 2010
    It's the woodtick theme, isn't it?

Perhaps. Sometimes I get mixed up between the different pieces of music. Either way, it sounds like it's from Monkey Island :).
  • edited October 2010
    Perhaps? It is the woodtick theme.

sadbrush.png
  • edited October 2010
    Perhaps it's forshadowing to the next Monkey Island where Guybrush has his Curse hairstyle and LeChuck steals Elaine's brain and Guybrush goes emo without her.
  • edited October 2010
    Nah, it's Guybrush, he'd get all determined and set off adventuring to get her brain back. XP
  • edited November 2010
    I bought Force Unleashed the other day and just finished it.
    Besides it having a spectacular story, I did appreciate the Guybrush costume.
    And just to settle the whole eye thing with the costume, he does have eyes, they are open, and no it's not a mask. If you position the character close to the camera in-game you can see his blue eyes. And yes he has quite a large nose - so if that's a hint of a future CoMI:SE or rerelease then LucasArts better explain the apparent dodgy nose-job Guybrush had between LeChuck's Revenge and CoMI, then how he got it back to normal in EfMI.

He has incredibly squinty eyes for the costume and I don't know why that is, especially when the CoMI and all other incarnations of Guybrush are wide-eyed and rarely show his eye-lids unless he's being sarcastic.
    Maybe I'm reading way too much into this, maybe he was made that emo way specifically for Force Unleashed I don't know.
  • edited November 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqw0sdLPufU

2:45 is the Woodtick theme, but it's not Classic Mode or Special Mode. In fact, it sounds like the actual original version...foreshadowing for a Classic Mode music patch? :D
  • edited November 2010
    I'm afraid it doesn't appear on the Wii version...
  • edited November 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oENqZFkBnvk&feature=related

Why does he look so tired or Asian...?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.