Scream 2010 - BTTF 25th Tribute

edited October 2010 in Back to the Future
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0C5Om_Ui8

That was very emotional for me, I actualy teared up a bit towards the end. This video deserves comments and folks to add it to their favorites. ;)

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Ugh, this video is obnoxious. The clips are good by virtue of being Back to the Future, Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox are awesome by virtue of being themselves, but almost every other aspect of the clip(including the audience, the lighting, the camerawork, the atmospheric framing, really just about everything not lifted directly from the film or its cast) was just annoying and lacking in any class.
  • edited October 2010
    ..... Are you serious? It is Spike TV, since when do they show class?

Anyway, why be such a Debbie Downer? I thought Chris and MJ Fox were great.
  • edited October 2010
    Yes, they were great. I said they were great. Everything around them practically ruined it, and that them being great shone through at all was a testament to their greatness in spite of what are essentially the most obnoxious possible surroundings.
  • edited October 2010
    I will say one thing though, why the hell David Spade driving the DMC? It would have been better if Chris was driving with Michael riding shotgun.
  • edited October 2010
    Because the guys at Spike TV are hacks that wouldn't know how to produce five minutes of quality television if the continued "not mutilation" of their genitals depended on it.
  • edited October 2010
    I watched it with a pregnant woman and it was so awful that she miscarried.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.