Honestly, does anyone really care that it comes with a free puzzle agent?

edited October 2010 in Back to the Future
I'm cheap and I love TTG but I still don't care...

Comments

• edited October 2010
    What? No option for pure greed?
  • edited October 2010
    I own a copy of puzzle agent - so it is totally useless to me.
    But i think its a nice bonus for people who don't know it.
  • edited October 2010
    I had Puzzle Agent on my iPhone, but playing it on my Mac screen is pretty awesome. And if someone hasn't played it, I think it's a pretty awesome incentive.
  • edited October 2010
    I don't have it yet, so yes it's a nice bonus.
  • edited October 2010
    I hadn't bought Puzzle Agent yet, and I'm certainly not going to turn down a free game. It was a nice bonus.
  • edited October 2010
    I am glad I can gift the free copy of Puzzle Agent, because I already own it. That is the problem with most pre-order bonuses, as I own most games Telltale has made.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2010
    And yet another poll ruined by far too many similar options. ;)
  • edited October 2010
    what about "its a nice gift, but i dont care, its irrelevant to me, cause i already own puzzle agent"

edit: voted "YES!!!! I am pre ording just to play Puzzle Agent! I don't care about BTTF!!!!", cause its the stupidest anwer.
  • edited October 2010
    i preordered and only after i really noticed i was getting puzzle agent too
  • edited October 2010
    What the hey, I'll give it a shot. I wasn't much interested in Loom, but that came as a freebie and I enjoyed it. :)

Besides, at some point TellTale is gonna need to get serious about building their own IPs for long-term success, it'll be good to see what they do with it.

-The Gneech :cool:
  • edited October 2010
    markeres wrote: »
    I hadn't bought Puzzle Agent yet, and I'm certainly not going to turn down a free game. It was a nice bonus.

Same here. I just hadn't gotten around to getting the game. But now I played through it yesterday, and enjoyed it a lot.

It's also a brilliant way of getting the no-doubt massive influx of people just here for BTTF to sample some of Telltale's other offerings.
  • edited October 2010
    Since I already have acquired it twice (bought + in adventure bundle) it had no meaning for me. Good news was that I could gift it away to make a friend happy.
  • edited October 2010
    Oh i bought Puzzle Agent with the Adventure Bundle so i only could gift the game.

But honestly, for us BttF fans, it doesn't matter. But it is a nice bonus.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.