Desktop Wallpapers?

edited October 2010 in Back to the Future
I want one! Or two! Or three!

Please Telltale, give us at least a wallpaper with the concept art (marty & doc) from the games main page.

would be awesome!

Comments

• edited October 2010
    If you want the concept art on its own, it can be found here. It's not quite right resolution-wise for a Wallpaper, but you might be able to work with it and get it to work on your screen with some clever cropping and stretching.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2010
    If there was one thing really missing in Season 3 of Sam & Max, it was the lack of official wallpapers. The "movie posters" on the main page were quite nice, but of course haven't had the right format for desktops.

Hear us, Telltale: Present the first peek at the actual game models to us in Desktop Wallpaper form! I mean: In the near future! ;)
  • edited October 2010
    If you want the concept art on its own, it can be found here. It's not quite right resolution-wise for a Wallpaper, but you might be able to work with it and get it to work on your screen with some clever cropping and stretching.

aaaah, nice. thanks!

im a noob when it comes to image editing, but it shouldnt be that hard (even for me) to create a nice wallpaper out of the marty + doc concept art (at least i hope so)
  • edited October 2010
    here ya go i cropped this one down for everyone :)
    bttfwallpaper.th.jpg

heres another one. more highres 1900x1200 i added in the point of the arrow.
    bttfwallpaper2.th.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    thanks!

hey, thats a nice nickname! :D
  • edited October 2010
    Cyphox wrote: »
    thanks!

hey, thats a nice nickname! :D

thanks man, i got a couple more i just finished :)
    bttfdeloreangame.th.jpg
    bttfthegame2.th.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    1 more i added in some lightning and the delorean. a few sparks etc.
    bttfthegame4.th.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    where did you get the back to the future the game logo?
  • edited October 2010
    where did you get the back to the future the game logo?

I got it from the hd video of the making of the game. part 2 i believe, on youtube.
  • edited October 2010
    marty2015 wrote: »
    I got it from the hd video of the making of the game. part 2 i believe, on youtube.

thanks!
  • edited October 2010
    thanks!

no worries :)
  • edited October 2010
    There is a German Games Magazine, that made Wallpapers out of the artwork.

Here the ling to the wallpapers they made:
    http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/back-to-the-future/bilder/wallpaper/46206,651.html
Sign in to comment in this discussion.