box case

edited October 2010 in Back to the Future
hi
will there be a "material edition" like a box or shipper or the digital delivery is the only meaning to get the game?

Comments

• edited October 2010
    They'll probably release a CD version of the game a month or so after the episodes have run, it may be popular enough to warrant a retail version but I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • edited October 2010
    Telltale always provides a DVD copy of their adventure games since 2006, and these are usually chock full of extra content.

Sometimes they produce additional retail versions of the DVDs as well, but anyone who buys the season from Telltale gets the DVD at the end of the season for free (plus shipping).

These DVDs are usually announced within a month after the conclusion of the series and usually ship within 4 months from the announcement.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2010
    And in this case also, the season DVD is already announced, so no worries there. At the time, the exact terms on that site sound as though the DVD was only available to pre-orderers, but I'm rather sure that the late buyers will also get the "physical" edition of the game.
  • edited October 2010
    And in this case also, the season DVD is already announced, so no worries there.
    Someone should write a sticky post all about these basic questions, as hardly anybody actually searches the site to see if their questions have already been answered.

Just my opinion of course.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.