Monkey Island DVD when when when

The threads say "spring 2010" well spring is over

Comments

• edited October 2010
    The Monkey Island DVD has been available and shipping for months now.
  • edited October 2010
    Lol !
  • edited October 2010
    Just when I thought I'd seen the last of these threads.
  • edited October 2010
    apenpaap wrote: »
    Just when I thought I'd seen the last of these threads.

The same thought went through my head. Geez, that was hell - having the high-priced shipping thread and then the DVD thread both within a short space of each other. The amount of stupidity and ignorance that I witnessed was incredible - it sort of overloaded my tolerance at times, and made me give up at other times. When you have one person complain about something without properly researching their info (or perhaps just not thinking), having to explain the problem to them and why things are happening the way they are, tell them nicely why they are wrong, resolve the problem [sort of], only to have another person come along on the next page, complain about the same problem, using almost the exact same words... it just got frustrating as hell.

I'm pretty sure you felt sort of the same way?
  • edited November 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you felt sort of the same way?

Pretty much, yeah. Until I decided not to even bother anymore and just add some appropriate tags to these sort of threads instead.
  • edited November 2010
    Hey guys! I'm sorry 'cause I guess this question has been asked several times before, but I couldn't find an answer in the forum and I wasn't sure where I should write but... If I buy the collector's DVD game with the 5 episodes, there will be already a translation? I know that the translation subject has been repeated, but all I can find are messages written long time ago so I don't know what's the situation now... Thanks lads!
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Jimmy_bcn wrote: »
    If I buy the collector's DVD game with the 5 episodes, there will be already a translation?
    No, there will not.
    At this time, the only officially translated version of TOMI is the German one, distributed in Germany, Austria and Switzerland by Daedalic Entertainment.
  • edited November 2010
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    No, there will not.
    At this time, the only officially translated version of TOMI is the German one, distributed in Germany, Austria and Switzerland by Daedalic Entertainment.

Thanks a lot man, I will try some unofficial translations hoping some day a good one comes
  • edited November 2010
    By the way, I assume that buying the Collector's edition, which includes the 5 episodes, I will recieve a pack with the dvds in my house, am I right? I mean; it's not a digital download or so...
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Buying the Collector's Edition (also known as standard DVD) gets you the DVD AND the digital downloads (ready for download as soon as you've completed the order).
  • edited November 2010
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    Buying the Collector's Edition (also known as standard DVD) gets you the DVD AND the digital downloads (ready for download as soon as you've completed the order).

Cool! Will buy it soon then... It's always nice have the game with the box and all the stuff...

Thanks a lot MacFly77!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.