W.A.R.P. Medly

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
I was listening to my collection of all the Sam & Max MP3s when I noticed something rather odd.

It seems that the three tv show themes merge into each other when played back-to-back.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you guys just release all three of the short tracks as one track called WARP Medly or something along those lines? It sounds so much better audibly than having those hard stops and starts in the three tracks, particularly with the Cooking Without Looking theme.

Comments

• edited February 2007
    Do you use a crossfading mp3 player by any chance?
  • edited February 2007
    Nope. It was all on Media Player, which doesn't have that option to my knowledge.
  • edited February 2007
    I think you need to tell us what order you're playing them in.
  • edited February 2007
    I'm playing them in order as they are on the track listing on the Sam & Max Soundtrack page.

Midtown Cowboys
    Cooking Without Looking
    Who's Never Going To Be A Millionaire

On Media Player, it goes together as if they are one long track when played back-to-back.
  • edited February 2007
    Well then Media player supports cross-fading or something. ;)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    I've noticed it as well, and even mentioned it to Jared. Cooking Without Looking and the game show theme do tie together surprisingly well.
  • edited February 2007
    "Midtown Cow Cooking Millionares" would be a better name than W.A.R.P. Medley, I think :P
  • edited February 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    "Midtown Cow Cooking Millionares" would be a better name than W.A.R.P. Medley, I think :P

What about "Midtown Cooking Millionaires?"
  • edited February 2007
    Or "A Million Cow-Towing Kooks"?
  • edited February 2007
    How about "Hidden Cow Crouching Millionaire"?
  • edited May 2007
    how do you get midtown cowboys
Sign in to comment in this discussion.