small preorder question

edited October 2010 in Back to the Future
Hi guys. I just purchased the Back to the Future Trilogy on blue ray and have the code for episode 1.(I actually preordered it from amazon just for the movies before I knew about the code) I was thinking of just preordering the whole season but I still wana use this code...would this give me a slight discount on the whole thing or just EP1 free? (just asking)

Comments

• edited October 2010
    no discount.

you can have ep1 for free with this coupon, but you still have to pay the full price for the game (=5 episodes) if you decide to buy it.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2010
    Episode 1 belongs to the whole wide world!!! :D :D

...and you'll pay for 2-5 like everybody else. ;)
  • edited October 2010
    The Back to the Future Season *is* about $10 cheaper than their other seasons have been(at full price when they came out), though. Right now they're running a lot of sales and promotions and the like so it may not feel like it, but their 5-episode series have all been about $35 at launch in the past.
  • edited October 2010
    I don't know if they're gonna have the season upgrade option available at or immediately after the release of Episode 1 but if it is I'd say that's the path for you to choose.
  • edited October 2010
    As of right now, there's no plan to offer an upgrade path. It's just $24.95 for the entire season, episodes 1-5.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2010
    Gotta be careful what you do to your pre-orderers. ;)
  • edited October 2010
    So if the price per episode $8.95 and you multiply it by 4 you'd still pay $35.80 for the rest of the game. You'd break even is the price was around $6.24, but I highly doubt that.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.