Please read!!!!!

edited November 2010 in Back to the Future
i think i speak for many xbox 360 and PS3 players when i say i am absolutly DEVOSTATED that there will be no back to the future game for these consoles.
i have bought games like burnout paradise just for the little bit of back to the future they have in it.....
its such a dissapointment, i grew up with back to the future and have ALLLLWAYS wanted a back to the future game for the playstation 1, 2 and my xbox 360.

it would be UNBELIEVEABLE if there was an online game with a huge map like GTA 4 and if you went to the past it would be like red dead redemption or something.

EVERYONE EMAIL TELL TALE GAMES AND ASK THEM TO MAKE A GAME FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3 - tell them they would make loads of money from it - they would like that idea.

IF THERE IS A MODERATOR READING THIS MAKE IT STICKKKYYY COZ U KNOW U WANT A BACK TO THE FUTURE GAME FOR THE XBOX/PS3 ASWELL ~ you willl makkkee it stiiickkkkyyy ~ if you dont ill jump in my delorean, go back in time, become a moderator before you then tell the site owner im not going to be moderating for a while and go back to my own time, tell the site owner im back, log in as a moderator and make it sticky.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.