Can't download Episode 1 - No DL Links

New user here, just bought the BTTF Trilogy Blu-Ray and decided to take advantage of the free offer. Registered and got a serial number and the "Past Purchases" page says:

"Hey! Look at all this stuff you bought! Here are all the orders you've placed with us, with download links for your games right up top."

There are no links up top - does anyone know where these might be?

Thanks

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Normally u see the download links at the "Your Games" section a little above "Stuff you've bought".

But in this case BTTF-game is a pre-order.. so the download link will be available when Telltale games finish/release it.
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah, the game's released date hasn't been announced yet, but best current guesses are mid December.
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah. The game isn't OUT yet, your free episode will be available later "this winter". You'll get an email at the address you used to register this account when the episode is available to download.
  • edited November 2010
    *Mega Facepalm*
  • edited November 2010
    Ohhh - ok i didn't notice that on the "order" form. I either was too excited, or I'm just an idiot. BOTH are possible. ;-) Thanks for the quick replies everyone!
  • edited November 2010
    Hey you're not the first one to do so ;) And maybe not last one either.
  • edited November 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    Yeah, the game's released date hasn't been announced yet, but best current guesses are mid December.

DAMN-it!
  • edited November 2010
    Ohhh - ok i didn't notice that on the "order" form. I either was too excited, or I'm just an idiot. BOTH are possible. ;-) Thanks for the quick replies everyone!

Well your username is SpielbergRules, so I'm going to put my money in extremely excited.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.