If you've already pre-ordered...

Do you still get the TF2 items? Or has that only happened since today?

Comments

• edited November 2010

You probably have the hat, or they'll give a code like the Sam&Max TF2 Items, one of those options.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2010

If you already preordered, then yes you qualify for the preorder bonus :p What do you take us for?
  • edited November 2010
    what about pre-ordering now, do I get the code for steam?
  • edited November 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    If you already preordered, then yes you qualify for the preorder bonus :p What do you take us for?

Then I really need to get a computer that I can play TF2 on. I still have to start wearing my Max Hat, plus all the awesome stuff I'll get now...

Oh, but there's so much other stuff I wanna buy first... (Goldeneye with Gold Controller, anybody? ;) )
  • edited November 2010
    When do the codes get mailed out?
  • edited November 2010
    Elvenmonk wrote: »
    When do the codes get mailed out?

I was wonderng this too, because apperently some people already have the visor, but I haven't got the e-mail yet.
  • edited November 2010
    I know people on STEAM would have the visor.

I do applaud TellTale for making max's gun open to all now. It makes it less valuable so makes less people offer trade requests for mine.

Plus the raging at the TF2 forums is hilarious.
  • edited November 2010
    Elvenmonk wrote: »
    I know people on STEAM would have the visor.

I do applaud TellTale for making max's gun open to all now. It makes it less valuable so makes less people offer trade requests for mine.

Plus the raging at the TF2 forums is hilarious.

lol i can so imagine that !!
  • edited November 2010
    Go over it's a lot of raging from traders.
  • edited November 2010
    So, I'm confused. Where do I have to pre-order to get all this cool stuff? From the store, or from Steam?
  • edited November 2010
    So, I'm confused. Where do I have to pre-order to get all this cool stuff? From the store, or from Steam?
    Either. If you pre-order from the store, just follow this link to get the code for the visor to activate on Steam: http://www.telltalegames.com/tf2visor
  • edited November 2010
    of course they'd still give it to you, these are the guys who gave out sam and max time and space game in the adventure bundle even though less then 5000 people bought it. they are true givers.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.