Question about Ordering

edited February 2007 in Bone
I looked through the various threads, and I just cannot seem to figure something out. I want to buy both of the Bone games, and I want the director's cut versions of both. I also want the CDs for the games as well. Do I have to buy both seperately, and if so are they automatically the director's cut, or can I buy the bundle and then pay a little extra for the CDs? Thanks for the help.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    Right now we're not offering a CD bundle, so if you want the CDs you need to buy them separately. The CDs are the director's cuts.
  • edited February 2007
    Thank you.
  • edited February 2007
    Dazamo wrote: »
    I looked through the various threads, and I just cannot seem to figure something out. I want to buy both of the Bone games, and I want the director's cut versions of both. I also want the CDs for the games as well. Do I have to buy both seperately, and if so are they automatically the director's cut, or can I buy the bundle and then pay a little extra for the CDs? Thanks for the help.

i am still waiting for the same thing, i would like the cd's but would like them together at a dicsount rate like the down load cause i am poor :=(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.