1 on 1 interactions

I know that the Legendary Four will be interacting amongst each other.... this will be easier with a example.
Max, Strong Bad, and Tycho have folded and its just Heavy and I. Will Heavy taunt me specifically? If I have the winning hand and Heavy was bluffing will he respond directly at me? If he thought he would win and I still do, will he respond directly at me?
Its just what I'm thinking is that they will respond to each other and the table as a whole.

BTW I'm fairly new to the way Telltale works with interactive experiences, so be gentle.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Moob22 wrote: »
    I know that the Legendary Four will be interacting amongst each other.... this will be easier with a example.
    Max, Strong Bad, and Tycho have folded and its just Heavy and I. Will Heavy taunt me specifically? If I have the winning hand and Heavy was bluffing will he respond directly at me? If he thought he would win and I still do, will he respond directly at me?
    Its just what I'm thinking is that they will respond to each other and the table as a whole.

BTW I'm fairly new to the way Telltale works with interactive experiences, so be gentle.

Since telltale has said there will be more dialog the the average sam and max episode(and two guys have had vocal chord issues becuase of how much) so I bet that there will at least be some dialog between the characters and you.
  • edited November 2010
    I watched a playthrough of Telltale Texas Hold 'Em some time back and one of the characters - I believe it was Boris - would be all 'I can't believe you stayed in with a hand like that' at you.

I'm going to say it's a safe assumption the characters here will react the same way in one on one interactions with you.

I'm looking forward to Heavy belittling us for our TINY BABY HANDS.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm pretty sure.

In the Poker Night trailer, it shows the interface making a move to go all in, and then showing everyone gasping.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2010
    The characters at the table are aware of you and consider you the fifth person there. Since you can't respond back there arent many full on conversations directed at you, but they do respond to your actions.
  • edited November 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    The characters at the table are aware of you and consider you the fifth person there. Since you can't respond back there arent many full on conversations directed at you, but they do respond to your actions.

I love when a video game acknowledges my existence! Thanks for the timely response Jake.
  • edited November 2010
    Jake wrote: »

Just like in the trailer when they all go "Oh..." after the player made their bet.
  • edited November 2010
    I think i know who we are playing, we are playing Gordon Freeman. think about it, he is a silent crazy poker junky crowbar wielding machine of death xD
Sign in to comment in this discussion.