questions

if i dont own TF2 yet and thinking of getting it, do i get the visor when i finally get the game if i pre order poker night at the inventory b4 i own TF2? because right now i got no money to buy TF2 although i can afford poker night at the inventory now...

so will i get the item even if i buy TF2 after i buy pokernight at the inventory? :I

Comments

• edited November 2010
    krythor wrote: »
    if i dont own TF2 yet and thinking of getting it, do i get the visor when i finally get the game if i pre order poker night at the inventory b4 i own TF2? because right now i got no money to buy TF2 although i can afford poker night at the inventory now...

so will i get the item even if i buy TF2 after i buy pokernight at the inventory? :I

I am pretty sure yes.Friends who had l4d2 and do not tf2 get elis hat anyway when they purchased tf2 later.But I am not sure this time.Better to buy tf2 now or never :D.And post your steam profile URL I will check your backpack.(as well you haven't got tf2 but you have backpack anyway).
  • edited November 2010
    but even if i dont get the items later ill still buy this game just for playing it :p i mean 3,59 euro on steam is nothing
  • edited November 2010
    krythor wrote: »
    but even if i dont get the items later ill still buy this game just for playing it :p i mean 3,59 euro on steam is nothing

Thats right.Anyway I need check dat backpack please post you url here ^^
  • edited November 2010
    well i havnt pre ordered it yet im doing it tomorrow :p to tired now
  • edited November 2010
    how long does it takes for http://www.tf2items.com/ to update btw?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.