Didn't recive my visor! :(

Hi!
I pre-ordered Poker Night At The Inventory but I didn't recive my Poker visor in Tf2, I bought Poker Night At The Inventory in telltalegames.com but not in steam! I will recive that Visor?

Sorry for my English!

Comments

• edited November 2010
    It gonna take while, Telltale Games somewhat manually send those codes for those who pre-ordered from their site.
  • edited November 2010
    Clord wrote: »
    It gonna take while, Telltale Games somewhat manually send those codes for those who pre-ordered from their site.

Uhh, no. www.telltalegames.com/tf2visor
  • edited November 2010

Oh! Thanks, thanks, thanks! :)
  • edited November 2010
    Hey, I thought we were supposed to get an email for the visor. When I go to that page, I get the message, "Sorry, it doesn't look like you bought Poker Night at the Inventory through us." Does this mean I have to preorder all over again?
  • edited November 2010
    When i will play poker and unlock items in tf2 i will get them randomly when i'm going in to the Tf2(I activated that code, what was in that link)?
  • edited November 2010
    NameOfUser wrote: »
    Hey, I thought we were supposed to get an email for the visor. When I go to that page, I get the message, "Sorry, it doesn't look like you bought Poker Night at the Inventory through us." Does this mean I have to preorder all over again?
    Were you logged into the Telltale account from which you'd pre-ordered Poker Night when you viewed page? If you were, and it's not recognizing it, you should probably send an email to support and/or post a thread in the Support forum.

ricards83 wrote: »
    When i will play poker and unlock items in tf2 i will get them randomly when i'm going in the Tf2(I activated that code, what was in that link)?
    Poker Night will use Steamworks. So, when you unlock the items that you get by playing Poker Night, you'll get a Steam achievement that unlocks items in TF2. You should have Steam running in the background to be 100% sure that the unlocks work properly.
  • edited November 2010
    I have to say that the purchase email should have info on how to activate the Visor in TF2. I even made a bug report to Valve, before I found the link for the code in the forums.

Somebody in Valve's support team is propably grinding their teeth over this one..;)
  • edited November 2010
    Heyyy... I didn't get my visor either :-/

I just bought the game on Steam, and no nothing when I fired up TF2. No alerts, still nothing in my inventory, and no e-mails about it :-/

***EDIT - nevemind, it just arrived in my backpack! :)***
Sign in to comment in this discussion.