Big Huge Non-Evil Fan of Sam and MAX

edited March 2006 in Sam & Max
Hey does anyone remember the Sam and Max Freelance Police Road Trip game for the PC? I loved that game! World's largest ball of twine! Snucky's! HAHAHAHA

-aF
www.fanaticpress.com www.slambang.us

Comments

• edited February 2006
    wow were sam and max in a game. Tell me more
  • edited February 2006
    No, I don't recall this game. There was a game? Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota? That was just a Weird Al Yankovic song, wasn't it?

:p
  • edited February 2006
    Actually, since the game was made it's been discovered that the biggest twine ball is in Wisconsin. The Minnesota one is still pretty big though.
  • edited February 2006
    No, I don't recall this game. There was a game? Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota? That was just a Weird Al Yankovic song, wasn't it?

Finally, at 7:37 early Wednesday evening as the sun was setting in the Minnesota sky
    Out in the distance, on the horizon, it appeared to me like a vision before my unbelieving eye
    I parked the car and walked with awe-filled reverence towards that glorius huge majestic sphere
    I was just so overwhelmed by its sheer imensity, I had to pop myself a beer
    Yes, on these hallowed grounds, open ten to eight on weekdays, in a little shrine under a make-shift pagoda,
    There sits the biggest ball of twine in Minnesota
    I tell you, it's the biggest ball of twine in Minnesota
  • edited February 2006
    I gave our camera to Bernie and we stood by the ball
    And we all gathered 'round and said "Cheese."
    Then Bernie ran away with my brand new Instantmatic
    But at least we've got our memories.
  • edited February 2006
    Sam and what?

:)

Seriously though, if you're looking for people who are excited about Sam and Max past and future you've come to the right place. Bask in Steve Purcells warming glow as you gaze upon the spangly new comics. Gush with excitement at the thought of a new series of games. Make enormous lists of things you like about Sam and Max. Then go play Bone. Go on. Just do it. And Psychonauts. If you liked the first Sam and Max game then chances are you'll enjoy them as well.
  • edited February 2006
    omg, i used to live off sam and max hit the road pc game! that was awsome, i loved the mystery vortex!.

such memories *sigh*
  • edited February 2006
    so any word of when the new sam n max game could possibly be released? i'm so stoked :D
  • edited February 2006
    Best guess is that the first game will be released at the very end of the year.
  • edited February 2006
    Snucky's!

NEWS FLASH!

SNUCKYS IS A PARDOY OF STUCKYS!!!!

Now, back to the topic...
  • edited February 2006

Dude, check it out:

Picture1.jpg
  • edited February 2006
    What's so great about being a big huge non-evil fan? I'm a big huge evil fan and proud of it [>:)] . Us evil guys are getting sick of you good guys. Rubbing how good you are in our faces...

:D

I also like the capital letters in MAX. Makes it look more eXtreme. Or maybe Xtreem.
  • edited February 2006

Dude, check it out:

You know I was just joking about that, right? Of course I know about that part in the game. ;)
  • edited March 2006
    Are you kidding!!!! This was one of the best. How many games do you struggle to play because you are laughing so hard. And the crazy puzzles. I just wish they could upgrade the game to play on the newer versions of windows.
    Mr. Zippy
  • edited March 2006
    ...I just wish they could upgrade the game to play on the newer versions of windows.
    Mr. Zippy

They have!! Check it out:
    Sam and Max.net Help page
    You will still need your old retail cd though.

I signed up just to share this with y'all, can't wait for the new game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.